J.S. BACH Bourree in Em by willem

willem

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 am

Hi TG,for some fun with a new member(Scott) buskin J.S. BACH thread i start learning again Bach's bourree in Em,,i tryed it before but gave it up,but i like it very much so i start learning again and is on my practice list for sure,,it is only the first section

PS I am aware that i not end right on that section,,don't know a baut the rest and of course i must know 'cos the reviews from other members, i shall revisit there uploads..

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

dekotaj

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 am

Willem sound great!Look forward to hearing it when you finish it up.BRAVO!!!

Kevin

tovo

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi Willem,

Bourree eh? B) Good luck learning it again! One tip, alternate with your fingers!!

Cheers

Ness

willem

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hi Willem,

Bourree eh? B) Good luck learning it again! One tip, alternate with your fingers!!

Cheers

Ness
'

Thank you Ness(ie),,i sure take that tip,,and listen carefull to Neil too,,that alternate with the fingers that is when you stay on the same string is'nt it??? (serious question Vanessa)

ps I love all the links after playback mine,,,

reiver

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey Willem - good to see you again. This seems to be coming along very nicely and you look to be having a lot of fun playing your guitar these days. I can't offer any advice but look forward to seeing an update when you put Ness's advice to work.

Stuart

ps great smile at the beginning :)

Lavallee

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am

Good playing Willem, a good challenging song and it is coming out nicely. I also agree with Vanessa about alternating fingers instead of using the same some all the time, this will also pay some good dividends in many other songs.

Marc

dekotaj

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 am

Yep, when playing 8th notes on the same string! :)

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Hi Willem,

Cheers

Ness
'

Thank you Ness(ie),,i sure take that tip,,and listen carefull to Neil too,,that alternate with the fingers that is when you stay on the same string is'nt it??? (serious question Vanessa)

ps I love all the links after playback mine,,,

Yamaha48

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey my friend Willem.

Good to see you,with a challensing tune.
Maby you can watch Vanessa's video.

cheers..........Anton

willem

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:46 pm

yamaha48 wrote:
Hey my friend Willem.

Good to see you,with a challensing tune.
Maby you can watch Vanessa's video.

cheers..........Anton

Hey Anton,,,Tommy Emmanuel and Vanessa i don't watch 'cos then i burn my guitar,,lol....i buy certainly tickets when they do a performance.. thanks

mbleier

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Willem,
You are getting a nice sound on what you have gotten so far. I know this process of tough ones. I think after hearing it I am going to take a look at this one. Patience is our friend on challenging pieces like this and I think you have enough to see this one through. Good work and I agree with others if you can lock one finger down to one string with only your thumb alternating on the base notes life will get easier when putting together the tougher pieces.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic