>>Todays Target members only Student Video review by Neil - George Harrison Give Me Love - RicksPick

thereshopeyet

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Thanks

michelew

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:23 am

Rick,

Some how I missed your upload of this. It's sounding great. And with Neil's advice I'm sure it will be SUPER.

But what gives???? No hat??

Congrats on the great praise from Neil. BTW - I got some good stuff out of this review so thanks times 2 for the post.

I'm looking forward to the next version. Will there be singing?

thanks

Michele

michelew

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:28 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Barre Chords
I am really struggling with Sister Golden Hair :)
Michelle makes it look very possible!
:)

Cheers

Dermot
Dermot, Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you think they look easy. They've been kicking my butt actually. I've been focusing on them on and off for more than a year and they are still not right yet (sometimes I manage to get a clean sound but often I don't), but I'm getting closer. In short, just keep trying. It will take a while but one day it will just start to come together and you'll be grinning like a crazy person at your achievement. It WILL come. Just be patient with yourself.

:)

M.

tovo

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:33 am

Rick I enjoyed the opportunity to see your video again and also watch the review which we can all gain from so much.

You have been here ever since I remember, such a quiet achiever. It's really nice to hear Neil give you that deserved praise. Congratulations on your significant improvement mate.

thereshopeyet

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:30 am

Thanks

lueders

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:06 am

Rick, Congrats on job WELL-DONE DUDE!!! I am sure those comments were quite nice to hear from the ZEN MASTER, himself! ROCK ON, SIR! :laugh: :) :)

* What's next for you? PROBABLY practicing the COUNTRY BLUES...as I type this. You're being smart and systematic about that; I think. And you're getting some pretty Dang Good results in that genre as well as this one!!!

tombo1230

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:10 am

Hi Rick,
I really like this song and your not far away from having this one in the bag! I think after viewing, this is now on my to do list, but have to crack the other ones I'm doing first. :) Good review and thanks for reminding me of this great tune.

Tom N.

BammBamm22

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 am

Wow Sounds Gread, good timing , great / smooth melody/chord changes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic