Dave Matthews Band Where Are You Going by drfuji

TGMatt

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 am

Wow sir, that sounded gréat!

The guitarplaying sounded very good and bright and I very much liked your voice, I was so dissapointed that the video stopped all of a sudden... :(

So maybe you've already noticed, but there is something wrong with the syncing and the video ended in the middle of your playing, any idea what happened?

However, I absolutely love to hear the rest of your playing and singing, so if you can fix it or upload again, then please do so!

Cheers

Vanessa

dsmarion

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 am

I agree. That sounded like it has a lot of potential. Unfortuately the video and audio are out of sync for me too. The video starts with no audio at all and looks very speeded up and then several seconds later the audio starts. Then it all ends abruptly after only a few measures. Sure would like to hear (and see) it fully. It sounded great from what I heard. Good job.

Scott

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 am

That was sounding good Dr..... something has scrambled the video though.
Can you re process the original and re post?
Chris

skaladar

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 am

Hi Bob,

That sounded pretty great, that is, for what was there. As has been mentioned and I’m sure you’re aware, the video was cut off and out of sync with the audio, which sounded fine.

I do hope you can get your tech difficulties sorted out. I’d love to hear the rest of this.

♫ Ken ♫

lueders

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 am

Welcome aboard,

That was gonna be pretty good ....what of it I heard, WAS sounding quite good. I hope you re-post this. It was gonna be a real winner. Darn the technical difficulties!!! Hope to hear more from you.

RicksPick

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 am

Nice so far
Please sort the video issues

RicksPIck

drfuji

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

No clue what happened...I will try to upload again tonight...Thanks,,Bob C.

Is there anyway to delete the bad one???

drfuji

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

lueders

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Boy that was just great!!! I am so glad you got this to work...this a VERY enjoyable view!I thought your timing was good, Your guitar sound was very clear and bright. Your singing was nice. All and all, that was a heck of a debut!

Very, very, Nice! Thank you for being persistent and putting this up again for us! Quite glad I got to see it!!

Cori

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Yep. this video works better.
Nice job Dr! Well sung and well played.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic