Neil Young On The Way Home by millponddave

jcrocket

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 am

Dave -

Awesome job on a great song, and congrats on your first post. You mentioned being "terrified", but it doesn't come through on your performance - you looked pretty relaxed to me. Looking forward to more posts from you.

Jeff

MarkM

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 am

Dave,

Congratulations on the fisrt song post!!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of your performance. Outstanding song choice that you played and sang so very well. The others gave you some nice pointers so I'll leave it at that. Now that you got this under your belt you'll find that posting songs can be a bit addictive :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Once again, great job and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. You really made my morning with this song. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

millponddave

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Jeff, Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that my terror didn't show through. Next time I hope that I feel more at ease.

Mark, Your right, I'm already looking forward to giving it another shot. Thanks for the kind words.

Dave

AcousticAl

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 pm

A friend of Neil is a friend of mine!
(both Neils, of course!)

Great job on this Dave, and an excellent 1st post!

What's next on the agenda?
:)

millponddave

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
A friend of Neil is a friend of mine!
(both Neils, of course!)

Great job on this Dave, and an excellent 1st post!

What's next on the agenda
:)
Acoustic Al.
Yeah, you gotta love Neil (both of them) Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure whats next, but I enjoyed doing this upload so I'm gonna have to work on something else.

Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic