The Doobie Brothers Listen to the Music by dtaylor

mbleier

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Dean,
After listening the first time to this video, I had to go check out the lesson and spend a few minutes with it. You have done an excellent job with the details Neil has put out there. The hammer-ons and pull-offs sound really clean. You have totally inspired me to learn this great classic. I hope to have something in a few weeks. Your video will be referenced often and hopefully soon I will be able to kind of keep up with you so that I have something to play with as well as what Neil put up. Thanks again for sharing and for the great inspiration, I haven't been motivated to learn something new in a while and I needed to get out of the slump.
Thanks,
Mike

dtaylor

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 am

Cheers Mike, I can empathise with the experience of a slump, I get that when I feel I've reached the limit of my ability and my fingers won't do what I tell them when trying to learn something new, very disheartening.
This is a great strumming lesson with a lot of transferable skills, hope you get on well with it and we see a video soon!

Dean

dekotaj

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 am

Hey Dean

Great tune by the Brothers.And Brother what a great job on it.BRAVO Dean!!!Bravo!

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic