tovo Just Breathe guitar lesson review upload

Yamaha48

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 am

tovo wrote:
Hey Dermot thanks dude. You know for all my time on this forum I still can't easily remember how to post a picture...you have it sussed! :-) Cheers.

Anton nice to hear from you mate. You must be working hard? Thanks for commenting.

Rick thanks buddy. I know it's getting there if you don't have much to add. That's confidence building for sure because I rely on you to point out weaknesses and I know you always will in a constructive way, so thanks for that always, and thanks for this generous comment.
Hi Tony.

Yeh its very bizzy by the compeny.
Also a lot of work on the markets.
10 and 11 Sept i have playing on a Pomkin market.
A lot of people,i start around the clock of 10 and ending 17.00 hour.
Yeh i feel my fingers hahahha,the second day the same,starting and ending.
Sorry i forget my video cam.
People pay me,in the front of me my hat,that whas for me the first time with my hat on the ground.
I meeting there a man,and he book me for the next year on a other market.
Hope that i can find the time,for lessons and making litle movies.

Now im going to my work..

cheersssssssssssssss til soon

suziko

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am

Sorry that I'm coming so late to this, Tony. I've been away from TG for a few days. Anyway, nice job on this! This is a tough song to play and sing, especially simultaneously. I worked on it some last year, but then it fell to the wayside for me. The speed of the picking is really fast but it seems like you're pretty much up to tempo. Others have given you the feedback I would have said, so I'll just leave it at that!

Suzi

tovo

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey Anton. That's great mate! 2 days of playing at the markets and another gig already booked. Can't do much better than that! I'm sure that the exoerience gained will really help your playing. Nice work.

Suzi no worries at all, thanks for commenting. Yes it's the speed that makes it a challenge for sure. Lovely tune though. It was great to read about your visit with Den and see a lovely picture. Sound like you saw plenty of Seattle as well. Good stuff.

webtvdan

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi Tony,

Very Well Done!

The finger picking is smooth - almost metronome like.

I found playing this song 10% slower (according to Audacity) than Eddie Vedder was much easier to sing.

Do you perform in public yet?

tovo

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey Dan thanks very much for commenting. Makes absolute sense that the tune becomes much more managable all round by backing off just a bit. My challenge (to myself) was to get it up to speed which I achieved in a sense, but i agree with your observation.

I don`t yet perform in public. I am however inspired by you, Jay, Bob, Anton and others who have taken that brave step. It`s a long term goal for me.

Thanks Dan. Really enjoyed your wedding video.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic