tovo Just Breathe guitar lesson review upload

tovo

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Thanks Abilio I really appreciate your supportive comment.

thereshopeyet

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Thanks

Yamaha48

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey Tony great job mate.
I like always your video's.
Thanks for this one.

cheers............Anton

BigBear

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Tony- that was amazing my friend! Your skill and confidence are simply inspirational. Not much I can add to that performance. You pretty much nailed it. Put that one in your bag of tricks.

You're my hero!

Cheers! :cheer:

tovo

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Hey Dermot thanks dude. You know for all my time on this forum I still can't easily remember how to post a picture...you have it sussed! :-) Cheers.

Anton nice to hear from you mate. You must be working hard? Thanks for commenting.

Rick thanks buddy. I know it's getting there if you don't have much to add. That's confidence building for sure because I rely on you to point out weaknesses and I know you always will in a constructive way, so thanks for that always, and thanks for this generous comment.

MarkM

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:34 am

Tony I'm very late to this and I apologize. Been away too much lately. Well all your hard work is paying off big time on this. I dabbled with this song after hearing Al and Tom do this while we had our TG weekend and it is much more difficult than it sounds. You did make this look easy and that is a credit to you. You know exactly where you are on this song so no need for me to give advice. Put this one down for a while and come back to it next week and you may be surprised that the transitions magically come together. Real fine work here Tony!!! Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

tovo

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey Mark. There's absolutely no need for an apology mate. Thanks for commenting. It's a tune that I really wanted to devote the requisite time to and it's the first tune that I've played so repetitively that I got a little sick of hearing it and I suspect so did my family so putting it down for a bit is a good idea for a few reasons! Thanks Mark. Looking forward to seeing you more often when things have settled down for you.

AcousticAl

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Tony,

Really nice version and great picking. I know how tough this song is to sing and play at the same time :)

One minor thing I noticed was when you play the end of the second measure-- you might not be playing the same bass note (C) as in the tab. Sounds different to my ear anyways. But minor stuff.

Great job all round. You're getting quite the repertoire!

snipe

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Just saw this and without reading all the comments I thougth it was super excellent!!! Played with heart and soul,,,, \
nicely done
Mike

tovo

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:53 am

Hey Al. Thanks for commenting mate. I know I played a wrong bassnote in the bridge. If I played one elsewhere (which is likely I don't doubt you) it's because I have ingrained an error. Not sure but thanks for looking critically at the video.

Mike thanks a lot for commenting. "Super excellent" is good enough for me! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic