>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Sister Golden Hair by michelew

TGCheryle

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live today we look at Sister Golden Hair by michelew.

Hope you enjoy this!

Cheers

Cheryle

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... iew_id=776

schm040

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Wow, what a gréat review and you deserved it!! :cheer:

I can only second éverything what Neil said, but especially: I'm really proud of you sweetie! Well he didn't say sweetie, haha :laugh: , but I do! :P

Way to go Shel!

Nessa

willem

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

I had a big laugh but that was from Nessie's post,,,when you uploaded this song i was very impressed on how you were doing it and congrats on your review and for us a bonus too,,thank you Shellie..

how you doing on the DB sound???? and that song is my most favo of them...

dsmarion

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Great Shel! You looked like you were having a lot of fun with this one, even with all the barre chords. I always liked this song. Nice job!

Scott

suziko

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Wooo hooo!! I love seeing Shel get the props she deserves. Just like Neil, I thought you did a STELLAR job on this song, and it certainly validated you as head member of the Ban(d)shees :) My barres are coming along, but I might just have to give this one a try to see if I still deserve membership.

I'm proud of you too!! :)

Suzi

dennisg

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Shel,

I loved your version of this song, and I'm not the least bit surprised that Neil did, too. I've been playing a song lately that's almost all barres, and holy cow, that's exhausting. So I have a lot of respect for what you did.

michelew

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Neil,

Thank you SO much. You've REALLY made my day, week, month. You've given me the motivation to knuckle down again too. And if I've made the progress you say, well ... it wouldn't have happened without your great teaching. Thank you, you really are a guitar guru.

Nessa, Susie, Den - I really couldn't have asked for sweeter friends. I thank TG and the goddess/universe for you often. Susie, are you kidding me, we are the Ban(D)She (Barre Annihilating Newbies (D - 'cause it's wacky) - (She - 'cause we're cool women)) - you can't break up the band sister, besides I've seen your progress and know you can do it.

Willlem and Scott, well you're both very sweet too. Willem I've started (shhhh... don't tell anyone it's a surprise) but it will take a whiiiiiiiiiiile.

Well what a great way to start my day.

M.

thereshopeyet

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Thanks

michelew

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Dermot,

Thanks and nice analogy. I'm sure you can beat this dragon with persistence (you need to sneak up on it little by little). :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic