>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Under The Milky Way by Tovo

TGCheryle

Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live today we look at The Church - Under The Milky Way by Tovo.

Hope you enjoy this!

Cheers

Cheryle

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... iew_id=850

suziko

Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Nice job, Tony! Great to see such a positive review from Neil!

Suzi

tovo

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Neil, Thanks very much for such a positive review. If I've improved it's pretty much all down to you and my friends on TG who have helped me so much.

Thanks Suzi.

skaladar

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Congrats Tony ... a great review for a super upload!

I don’t know how I missed it when you first uploaded it ... *musta been practicing* :-) ... but I did so I’m especially happy Neil reviewed it.

Excellent work. It was a real pleasure to watch.

♫ Ken ♫

tovo

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey Ken. That's nice of you to say mate. Thank you.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Cool review and well deserved comments Tony! This has Open Mic written all over it.

tovo

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Thank you Chris.

dsmarion

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Well, once again nice job Tony. Neil mentioned really the only thing we all discussed at the time you posted this which wasn't too much to work on really - you got it down pretty well. Probably by now you are feeling even more comfortable with it since it's been a few weeks. When you doing the open mic? You really should give it a go, you have enough songs to cover that you have been playing a while. Keep us posted. Great work.

Scott

tovo

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:35 pm

dsmarion wrote:
Well, once again nice job Tony. Neil mentioned really the only thing we all discussed at the time you posted this which wasn't too much to work on really - you got it down pretty well. Probably by now you are feeling even more comfortable with it since it's been a few weeks. When you doing the open mic? You really should give it a go, you have enough songs to cover that you have been playing a while. Keep us posted. Great work.

Scott
Hey thanks Scott for a terrific vote of confidence. I'm building toward the open mike by gradually playing in front of more people and trying to get to the point where my nerves don't cause errors. I've made progress and a "real" audience will be something I aim to achieve in future. It's more about conquering the challenge for me than anything else. I've been playing about 3 years and having once made the mistake of taking myself too seriously and mixing up my ambition with my capability I won't be doing that again! Small challenges are a buzz and the aim is continuous improvement, no matter how small. Thanks again.

I wanted to say that I always appreciate encouragement and comment. I'm sure everyone does.

sbutler

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Tony, that looked and sounded very professional. I mirror everthing everbody said. I can understand why Neil forgot he was the reviewer while he was looking at the reviewie.

I hope you are truly proud of this effort, because I think everyone here at TG that watches, will be impressed. Great Job man!

\Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic