buddy ALWAYS ON MY MIND guitar lesson review upload

NKenny

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Buddy
That was very nice, my wife also was listening and she thought you were great. My wife and I are going to see Willie Nelson Oct 26 at the Bergen Pac theater in NJ. I'm sure he will play that song, will think of you.

Kenny

AcousticAl

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Fantastic, Buddy.

I tried this lesson with strumming. I prefer your fingerpicking take on it and will give it a go next time.

Thanks for sharing.

wiley

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 am

buddy

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:15 pm

coomba wrote:
G'day Buddy
I haven't watched an upload for a few weeks for one reason or another, so to catch your version of this classic song tonight has just blown me away. You nailed it.
To be honest I don't know if you played a bad note on the guitar or not and it wouldn't matter if you did.
Just great
Cheers
Scott
Scott, Thanks so much for such uplifting comments on this tune. Really glad you enjoyed this one.

Bud

buddy

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:16 pm

MarkM wrote:
Buddy it doesn't get much better than this. I thought your voice on this was superb. Less was so much more for you on this song and it worked so well. Awesome job!!!

MarkM
Mark, really appreciate your encouragement my friend.

buddy

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:17 pm

skaladar wrote:
Geez, I have to find the time to check this board more thoroughly. Oddly enough I first saw this posted over at TV and I didn’t realize it was here as well until just now.

Buddy, there’s not much I can say to add to what’s already been said other than I Totally (Guitar & Vocals) agree with all the comments. This is one of my favorite uploads from you, although they’re all great. Not only was the playing and singing picture perfect but you really made it your own which I think is very important in any cover. Great job all around Buddy. I’d like to see review both here and at TV if for nothing else but to emphasize how to do things right.

♫ Ken ♫
Wow Ken, thanks very much for this !!!

buddy

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 am

NKenny wrote:
Buddy
That was very nice, my wife also was listening and she thought you were great. My wife and I are going to see Willie Nelson Oct 26 at the Bergen Pac theater in NJ. I'm sure he will play that song, will think of you.

Kenny
Kenny, What a treat to see Willie live. Have a great time !

buddy

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Fantastic, Buddy.

I tried this lesson with strumming. I prefer your fingerpicking take on it and will give it a go next time.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks much Al, would love to hear your take on this tune.

buddy

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 am

Wiley, You had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Thanks for the comments and the big smile you brought to my face. I really would love to see you post up a video though.

Bud

mbleier

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Buddy,
That was great. There really was a lot of feeling in your performance. You always put out such great videos that are just such smooth and authentic feeling. You should totally start your own you tube channel, I bet you could get quite the following. I know you have one here at TG. Thanks again for sharing.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic