>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Let It Be by Buddy

TGCheryle

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live today we look at Beatles - Let It Be by Buddy.

Hope you enjoy this!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... iew_id=856

dsmarion

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Buddy,

Congrats on the nice review. Neil really gives some nice tips on trying to take stuff to the next level once you have it down as good as you have this one (your guitar playing always looks pretty effortless to me, so good that while your singing I sometimes hardly even notice it). Neil makes incorporating the changes look so easy but I would have trouble adding little changes like these once I learn a piece. You probably will find it easier than I would. Those types of additions like extra bassline walkdowns for chord changes or switching up the timing of bass notes really add some interesting new elements and will sound sweet.

Great job as always, Buddy!

willem

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:45 pm

dsmarion wrote:
Buddy,

Congrats on the nice review. Neil really gives some nice tips on trying to take stuff to the next level once you have it down as good as you have this one (your guitar playing always looks pretty effortless to me, so good that while your singing I sometimes hardly even notice it). Neil makes incorporating the changes look so easy but I would have trouble adding little changes like these once I learn a piece. You probably will find it easier than I would. Those types of additions like extra bassline walkdowns for chord changes or switching up the timing of bass notes really add some interesting new elements and will sound sweet.

Great job as always, Buddy!
Hi Scott,, i almost ask you to do a cover of ''let it be'',,but you busy i geuss.?

dsmarion

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes you already have me busy enough Willem!! Also I rarely will take on a song that is all about vocals (because I can't sing them very well) and I usually will not take on piano songs on a guitar. I really prefer work on songs strictly for guitar, just a personal choice. But mostly I am too busy with your earlier request LOL.

Scott

millponddave

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Buddy,

As usual, another great performance. Thanks for sharing.

Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic