buddy learning POISON AND WINE guitar lesson

thereshopeyet

Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 am

Thanks

pbraun

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 am

Buddy, Wow everything about this new video is perfect, your guitar the singing, the standing in, the professionalism in the production was outstanding. It had to take some time to put this all together, I think it's time for a CD, maybe a box set!
Pete

dsmarion

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 am

Such a nice project to work on coast to coast. I am sure this production took you quite a bit of work. The result is really good, the vocals sound wonderful. Also the guitar parts sound great too. Nice work getting the piano parts in there. I think it's time for some stage clothes and backdrop. Great work!

Scott

buddy

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Howdy Bob, thanks so much for listening and your kind words as well.

buddy

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:52 pm

dekotaj wrote:
WOW Folks!!

Great performance.Mix,played and sang just wonderfully,And a beautiful wife.(PRICELESS)!Thank you for standing in.It helps give the video more depth. Be sure to tell Miss Gypsy,just fantastic.BRAVO!!!Sir

Kevin
Kevin, So glad you enjoyed this post. I will pass on your comments to the ladies a well. My wife is the best catch I ever made :lol:

buddy

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Craig, thanks amigo, I see the what you mean about the voice.

buddy

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Well that was really really great!

Very nice harmonies! Gypsy sings really lovely and your voices suit each other just pefectly. And gosh, you're wife did a very good job as being a stunt double (how did you call it??). Also the two guitarparts suited the song very well.

Another thing Bud, I digress, sorry, I've been meaning to say that I noticed your age on your youtube-channel and man, it always amazes how góód (young/healthy/strong, I never would have guessed!) you look and actually so does your wife, you're a goodlooking couple! :P

Ness
Ness, That is a very sweet thing to say. It must me all the outdoor living we do and all the love we share as a family. Thanks again !

Hydroman52

Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Buddy,

That was breathtakingly beautiful. Your voices blend well, and the guitars were mixed just right. Congratulations to Gypsy, you, and your lovely stunt double wife (very convincing performance). Thanks for uploading.

Hydroman52

cosmicmechanic

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi Buddy, nice production, there. You and Sue seemed like two songbirds perched on the same branch and warbling away ... making sounds that stop the passersby and suddenly they are not in such a hurry anymore ... they just stop and listen, and reflect. Gypsy's voice has a great down-to-earth quality in this song. I would imagine she has the vocal range for many types of singing.

Pierre

buddy

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 pm

thereshope, Yep that stunt double is pretty special to me, LOL.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic