Paul McCartney Every Night by MarkM

MarkM

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello all. My apologies for my mistake as I put this in the Review section and not the Busking section. Trying to do too much at one time here. Anyway this is Paul McCartney's Every Night. It was released on his first solo album aftern the Beatles broke up. April 1970. I had always loved this song but had forgot about it unitl I heard it again recenlty. Pretty simple strummer although it uses various strumm patterns throughout the song. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know your comments and suggestions. Thanks for watching.

MarkM

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

dennisg

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Mark,

Absolutely beautifully played. That's a song I haven't heard in ages, and it's from an album I used to love -- the one with the photo of Paul with his baby daughter in his jacket. Anyway, I just love what you did with the strumming, and it sounds every bit as good and solid as anything Paul did with the song.

I have to say, your recording setup is just sounding terrific, and it's bringing out every nuance of that gorgeous Taylor of yours.

buddy

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Wow Mark, way to nail this tune. I also like what you did with the strumming on this. Very relaxed playing as well. Nice falsettos on the vocals.

AcousticAl

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Sweet!!

Really liked this, Mark. I'm not familiar with the song, so thanks for the intro.

Great strumming as always- and nice job with the falsetto! Perhaps another CBFU member?? :)

BTW- remind me-- I know we have the same vocal mic (e835). What's the guitar mic you're using?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Nice work Mark! Great set up and sound. Congratulations on introducing me to a McCartney song I had never heard before.
Good to see you back on the busking.

skaladar

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 pm

I have to agree with the comments already posted Mark. You really nailed this.

You’re sound setup is just excellent and you looked so comfortable playing this.

It felt like I was watching an excellent performance in a club on an open mike night. *hint, hint* :-)

♫ Ken ♫

jayswett

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Glad to see another video from you. It seems like a long time since the last one. You always do the Beatles/McArtney/Lennon justice. This is no exception.

pbraun

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

I loved it Mark, what a great tune... You got to show me the sound set up...
Well Pierre had John
Then George
Now Paul

I think it's official, the Beatles still own it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Pete

BobR

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi Mark,

Very, very nicely done. Your strumming was really good and as a few have said your setup sounds so good.

Hope all is well down south

Go Pats :woohoo:

Bob

jimcjimc

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Mark,
Good to see you posting again. That's a nice song. Your guitar sounded really good! When are you going to get a Falcons hat?
Jim

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic