Queen ''love of my life'' by willem,, well more practicing!!

BobR

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 am

Hi Willem,

I can see your determination and I'll bet you will do this very well. I'd like to see your progress.

Nice job so far/

Bob

pbraun

Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Still with you Willem! (nice tag at the end). It sounds great, I so envy finger picking, guess I must add it to the bucket list! Can't wait till we see the finished project!
Pete

sbutler

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Willem, every journey has a first step in it, and you my friend have already traveled far with this one. Yeah it was a little slow, BUT the melody was there for us to hear and it is wonderful.

Keep on it and I'm sure you'll get it the way you want.

Scott

TGMatt

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:18 am

Great to see you again Willem! Keep plucking those strings and enjoy the mastering-ride! ;)

Ness

willem

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 am

Suzi,, i lost track with the lessons here so i need inspirings,,after black bird i use this a bit for warming up..

Craig, indeed a beautiful song,,Bread tunes are too

Chris,,recording your self is a good thing to see how it sounds or were you(me,others) are

Kevin,Dennis a trouble maker?? lol.. i liked the trouble..

Mark,, i hope the finished product is goin to be fantastic

Bob, it is nice to have a determination for sure and stay on it,,well i don't play it the whole day

Pete,, fingerpickin is a great skill to have,you must try it,really fun too

Scott B, yes i was slow,,i must think faster..lol,,i work on timing in pieces

Nessie,, i enjoy for sure,,well to be honest when my back hurts i stop..lol

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING AND THE ENCOURAGING

tovo

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Willem it's a great start you have made for sure. Looks to be a very tricky tune and you have obviously put in a lot of work already. I really look forward to seeing it further down the track. Well done for taking on such a challenge.

Chasplaya

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Willem I take my hat off to you for attempting such a challenging song. You've made a positive start would be good to see how you progress with this

thereshopeyet

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks

rapsidy

Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:57 am

willem

i dont think your a log way off , i could hear something beautiful lurking near the surface there. It was good enough to have me intrigued to go google this tune as i have never heard it i dont believe, so you might have caused another obsession :) keep at it it wont be as long as you think, post up a follow up version ;)

willem

Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:23 am

rapsidy wrote:
willem

i dont think your a log way off , i could hear something beautiful lurking near the surface there. It was good enough to have me intrigued to go google this tune as i have never heard it i dont believe, so you might have caused another obsession :) keep at it it wont be as long as you think, post up a follow up version ;)
Thanks BRAD and others for the nice words,, i love this tune and will stay on it,,what i most want is playing and sing the song so i have a long way to go,,first i try to get the playing totally down and the we see...i also tryed it with tuning the guitar a whole step down but i prefer the concert tuning..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic