Queen ''love of my life'' by willem,, well more practicing!!

willem

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:19 am

Well it is all Dennis fault i am totally obsessed by this song,,,i try a short intro and the verse,,,i am not there but i think i'm on my way( a long way)...

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

dsmarion

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 am

Willem,

Ha, isn't it funny how many of us here have other TG'ers to thank for being totally obsessed with a song or two. I know I have a few members to thank for making me obsessed with a few!

Well even though you have a long way to go you have a lot of the groundwork done having memorized many of the parts in there. That will keep the obsession going a long while. Just need to keep at it my friend.

Oh, by the way, yes I was still with you at the end :-)

Scott

willem

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 am

Thanks Scott for your nice words,,,its hard working to compete with a 12 string and his octave strings...see you

dennisg

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 am

I loved it, Willem. You're off to a really good start on a hauntingly beautiful song that's got a few dozen unique chords in it. Congratulations. When you get this one down, you're going to feel like you really accomplished something special.

I'm not sure where you got your tab, but it sounds much closer to the original Queen version than the one I play. Keep up the good work.

willem

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 am

dennisg wrote:
I loved it, Willem. You're off to a really good start on a hauntingly beautiful song that's got a few dozen unique chords in it. Congratulations. When you get this one down, you're going to feel like you really accomplished something special.

I'm not sure where you got your tab, but it sounds much closer to the original Queen version than the one I play. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Dennis,, i only tryed to add in some melody notes,,,i write my own tab in Gpro also with some idea's from two u tubers,,if you like i can sent you the links from YT which i liked and the Gpro from mine when finisched,, of course i also tryed to play it with the skills i learned here...

suziko

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 am

NIce to see you tackling this song, Willem! It looks like a real challenge, but you seem to have set some good groundwork already. It's a beautiful song and I'm sure you're going to love learning it. It's so nice how our fellow TGers can inspire us to learn new songs!

Suzi

Craig

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 am

Willem,
That is a beautiful tune! The work you have ahead of you will be worth it in the end. It's good to have one "obsession" song!
Craig

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:19 am

Hey Willem, I'm glad to see I am not the only one who gets his fingers stuck in the candy jar! This is going to be a good work out for you, lots of picking.
Keep it up and make sure you post your final cut. At least all this practising keeps us honest!

dekotaj

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 am

Still with you,Darn snappy.

Queen put out some great tunes.Brian May did a great job on guitar.Sounds like your well on the way.BRAVO!!Willem.

I'm with you,that Dennis is nothing but a trouble maker.LOL

Thank my friend
Kevin

MarkM

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:38 am

Yup Willem I stuck with you to the end. Great job taking on this song. LOTS going on with this one. Your fingers and fretboard are going to get a workout for sure. The guitar sounds very nice. Please keep up with this and lets us see your progress. I'm sure the finished product is going to be fantastic and rewarding.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic