pearl jam just breathe by rapsidy

rapsidy

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 am

Hi folks, chris told me i have been absent for awhile which is true. So i have been practising this which seems like forever , i reckon you lose about 20% of your ability when the camera comes on, my fingers just freeze up not wanting to make a mistake and put up a good video which will hopefully show some improvement. Im not giving this song up i can feel im getting closer ??

Music Junkie

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:03 am

Hi Brad,

It's getting summer again eh? :P

Well indeed, it's very great to see you again, and gosh improvement?? Your improvement on this song is written áll over the video, I am só proud of you! Gosh, so very well done, I absolutely loved your singing as well, the sound of your voice suits this song just perfect!

Advice, just keep maintaining a consistent tempo, keep at it as you hvae, and eventually you will play this one while sleeping! ;)

Way to go Brad, fantastic job all around! :woohoo:

Ness

schm040

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 am

Brad,

Your performance was nice to hear on this cold morning in Massachusetts. Keep playing, you are getting better all the time and I think your singing ability only adds to your playing.

Thanks,

Matt

willem

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 am

Just super Brad and i am glad you played it a bit down speed so i can find for my self were to put the singin,, i find it a very speedy song but when it is nailed maybe it is not so speedy has we think,,thank you..

Maybe one suggestion but it is a lot of editng work,,you can do the playing and singin seperated and put it in one video,,,well that said i must work on that too...

nice guitar...

cheers Willem

dsmarion

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

Very nice Brad! I don't ha ve a lot to compare in terms of your progress but I think you're doing quite well with this song. Just keep it in your current workout list as you move on to other songs and keep playing it.

Scott

jayswett

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 am

Wow. Your improvement over the last year (has it been 2?) is remakable. You did a nice job with that song, and as I've said before, my favorite aspect of this website is seeing such impressive improvement over the course of time. Very nice indeed.

BobR

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 am

Hi Brad,

Your practicing really shows in this performance. I really like this song and you're doing it nicely. Keep at it. Your vocals also sound really good.

Nice to see another video from you.

Bob

buddy

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:43 am

Brad, I love your attitude towards learning the guitar. You are keeping it positive and working hard and that is really showing through in the video. You have a very natural voice in this song and your playing and singing are really shining through.

Bud

neverfoundthetime

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:04 am

Hey Brad, a man, his word! Great job on this lovely song... it really suits you and you are so on the way to making it yours. Its perfect for your voice and the feel you put into it really works. Once the picking (which is going really well) becomes automatic (even with camera on) this will become one you can bank on... soon to be open mic material for sure. Nice work!

And you are so right, 20% of one's ability freezes up in front of the camera... happens every time to me too.

Hydroman52

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

Brad,

I must say that your improvement over the first video that you posted here is huge. Your guitar playing and singing are coming together very well. You look more relaxed and it shows through in your performance here. There were a few “hurried” moments and the only reason that I noticed them was that it happens to me, too. Probably just that 20% camera jitters thing. That would go away if you were in front of the camera more or, maybe, you did an open mic like Chris mentioned. Very nice work, you can be proud of your accomplishments.

Is that a new Cole Clark? Or did I miss something?

Thanks for posting.

Hydroman52

EDIT - I just wanted to add another comment. Posts like this one that shows how much you have improved really motivates me to keep learning more stuff, too. Thanks again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic