Finding Neil's Video Responses

TGMike

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi Guys,

Quick update...

SButler... you are experiencing some of the old issues you were before we recoded all the lesson videos on the site this last time for you that worked so well. The TG team will start systematically updating all the review page player codes to current standards that are working so well. This will start up in about a week and end within 2-4 weeks as we systematically get around to each one.

Separately we are updating other code in the review system that has become outdated. It could cause a temporary streaming issue while that is finished up over the next few days.

Once the reviews system code is updated. I will then make a new assessment to define any current disconnects with non-working/linked reviews and anything missing.

While on this subject of outdated stuff... we have been quietly updating a lot of the old theory lessons and are still worming our way through it all. It seems Neil is a non-stop lesson machine giving us much to keep after ;)

Appreciate your patience while we get this fixed up for the long term again.

Thanks,
Mike

sws626

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:10 am

Great to see you're on the case, Mike. Any thoughts on the original question: how to find the video responses in the first place. I know there are many there somewhere that I can no longer locate.
Stuart

TGMike

Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm

I'll look into it but I need to get the system upgraded and whole again for all first. Then i'll look for holes. And I will ask for feedback about this in the upcoming weeks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic