Anton vs Willem triads by willem

willem

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 am

Sometimes Anton visit me and this was a little time ago were we practiced a song were I had the idea playing triads(the lesson a baut that lead secrets-triads was just released),its just strumming the triads/chords,,maybe you can guess which song but some people may not geuss they know who they are 'cos they saw it on an other place..

I uploaded this just for some feedback thats the only reason.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

BobR

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:32 am

Sounding very nice guys!

Well true, I don't know what song that is, oh wait, is it Jingle Bells? :dry: :)

willem

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Sounding very nice guys!

Well true, I don't know what song that is, oh wait, is it Jingle Bells? :dry: :)

Thanks for taking the quiz Nessie I can only tell it aint a Bon Jovi Piece!!! ;) :P

tombo1230

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 am

Hi Willem,
your next move is to play lead with this, fantastic!

Since starting Neils lesson recently, I have been thinking that even playing these chords with the normal chords
would add something significant and of course you can hear it here. It sounds great and adds another layer.
It has to work because it is the same type of chord just phrased differently. It does pay to have a guitar buddy, you are in a fortunate position! B) :)

Cheers,

Tom N.

willem

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 am

tombo1230 wrote:
Hi Willem,
your next move is to play lead with this, fantastic!

Since starting Neils lesson recently, I have been thinking that even playing these chords with the normal chords
would add something significant and of course you can hear it here. It sounds great and adds another layer.
It has to work because it is the same type of chord just phrased differently. It does pay to have a guitar buddy, you are in a fortunate position! B) :)

Cheers,

Tom N.

Thanks Tom for the feedback,,I thought then I start simple with strumming to get a bit familair with were the chords are and in which shape, it amazed me that I at it quick down(never done that),,,Yes next move maybe trying really lead with this kind of playing but don't know when 'cos I just started a other goal with a tearing instrumental..
I read in an other thread you start also this secret lead-triad lessons so I look forward you show us that intime..

Willem

wrench

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 am

Thanks for the Lead Secrets demonstration. You have it working very well with two guitars. Good job, guys.

I vote for Jingle Bells, too.

dsmarion

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:25 am

I don't think it is Jingle Bells - but I don't know what it is (yet). Thanks guys.

Scott

RicksPick

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Sounds good to me guys
I see Mr Metronome chillin at the back

RicksPick

buddy

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Willem and Anton, Fun video to watch. It is nice to see someone incorporating the triad lesson into a video.

Bud

tombo1230

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Haha, it's nót????!!! :lol: :P

So what is it then? :)

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Sounding very nice guys!

Thanks for taking the quiz Nessie I can only tell it aint a Bon Jovi Piece!!! ;) :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic