The Beatles Blackbird by MarkM

dekotaj

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 am

BRAVO!!!

Hey Mark.You still for Brady,Or do you have to go with the Falcons now?

Kevin

RicksPick

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 am

Very good version this Mark
Cool to have down
Well done

RicksPick

MarkM

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am

Thanks All.

Dennis - Thank you and Happy New Year!! The human metronome...Ha. Timing is something that I've tried to work on because I've been known to go all over the place. I think I'm finally able to now incorporate my right foot into the mix and follow that. Yes the 12 Fret!! My last update was that it will be ready on the 15th. Hopefully I'll get some news this week that that is still the case. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thereshopeyet - Once again thanks!!

Tony - HA! Well thank you.. I think.... :blush: :blush: :laugh: . Great to hear from you again. I'm glad you liked it. With my singing ability or lackthereof I have to make it my own. Can't wait to see something from you soon.

Andy - Thats all I needed to hear Andy. Thank you very much.

Kevin - Thanks!! I just moved geographically. All my allegiances remain in Boston. The Pats may have won the AFC #1 seed but they need to prove they can win a real game with this D. Good news is there isn't anyone that really scares me in the AFC. Now the Packers and Saints don't have a defense either so if they meet in the superbowl it should be interesting. Its a shame what happened to Cutler this year. I was pulling for the Bears to make a statement this year.

RicksPick - Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it.

rapsidy

Fri May 18, 2012 3:17 am

Hi Mark

I was just returning to this song to see how to play that little run after the second blackbird fly and noticed your guitar, i just bought a A3R yamaha is yours the smaller body one, how do you find it??

couldnt believe it so had to have second look.

Brad

MarkM

Fri May 18, 2012 8:46 am

Hi Brad. The guitar I'm using in this is a Grand Autotorium. X14 size from Taylor. It uses light guage strings as opposed to my dreadnought that uses mediums. Out of all three of my guitars, this GA is probably my favorite if a gun were put to my head to make a choice.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic