Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 am

Thanks

thereshopeyet

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Thanks

rapsidy

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Well done craig

Its one good thing about this site is seeing others progress and inspiring others to attempt something they would not normally do.

I'm inspired lol :) I watch you play and i think gee i should have a go at that... which is way out of my league your left hand seems to moving well and controlled

thanks craig you have encouraged me to put this on the list

Brad

Craig

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Brad, Thanks for watching! I'm glad you feel inspired to give it a go. You should. It's a challenge for sure and one that I think I'll never really "have down", but more the satisfaction that I gave it a shot and it's slowly improving. My thinking was that if I practice it for a year and still can't play it, I'm no worse off than if I never attempt it... and a little ahead because some of the techniques will show up in other songs someday. Be patient and make it a l-o-n-g range goal.
Thanks again,

Craig

AcousticAl

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 am

Craig,

Wow!
Loved how you slowed it right down to a speed you can do the whole song at and not stop.
Very impressed for sure.

Craig

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:36 am

Al, Thanks a lot for taking the time to watch and comment. I had to learn something like this (and most songs in general) at a slow speed that I can do semi-smoothly. I've gone back and cleaned up a few mistakes that I was making that Vanessa and Dean helped me with and little by little I'm picking up the pace...

It made my day to see that you were going to a show. I took that as some good news regarding how your back is feeling. I liked the clip. I'm not familiar but could totally hear you playing that song. It's in your wheelhouse. Can't wait to hear your version of it!

Thanks again,
Craig

AcousticAl

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 am

Craig wrote:
Al, Thanks a lot for taking the time to watch and comment. I had to learn something like this (and most songs in general) at a slow speed that I can do semi-smoothly. I've gone back and cleaned up a few mistakes that I was making that Vanessa and Dean helped me with and little by little I'm picking up the pace...

It made my day to see that you were going to a show. I took that as some good news regarding how your back is feeling. I liked the clip. I'm not familiar but could totally hear you playing that song. It's in your wheelhouse. Can't wait to hear your version of it!

Thanks again,
Craig

Hey Craig,

I just updated about my back in another thread..
I'm not in pain at all now. Will be getting poked and prodded in the coming weeks to try and figure this out.

Cheers!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic