Neil Hogan on the horizon A+B by willem

reiver

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Willem - great to see you tackling such a tricky song and laying such good groundwork on it. Looks like you already have enough advice to be getting on with so I'll just add my congratulations and look forward to seeing your update in the not too distant future.

Stuart

willem

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Al, as clean as it was!!! I had buzzings,,dead notes,, etc,,I can really remember cleaner ones but maybe you missed them.. but really my thank for taking the time to watch..

Ness, I take any pat,, this tune is a bit sentiment for me and I really wanna do the best on it.

Stuart,, I hope ( I will) serve you with a next upload on this tune,,,thx for the congratulations

W.

AcousticAl

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 am

willem wrote:
Al, as clean as it was!!! I had buzzings,,dead notes,, etc,,I can really remember cleaner ones but maybe you missed them.. but really my thank for taking the time to watch..

Ness, I take any pat,, this tune is a bit sentiment for me and I really wanna do the best on it.

Stuart,, I hope ( I will) serve you with a next upload on this tune,,,thx for the congratulations

W.

Ok- a few buzzed ones. But I wouldn't know if you missed or played any wrong notes, as I'm not familiar with the song.
What I do know is you've gotten what looks to be a very challenging song to a point that you should be very proud of, and it's sounding great so far.

Congratulations!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic