buddy YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND guitar lesson review upload

buddy

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

This is a new recording of this wonderful song.

I posted this new video up in order to try and interest Neil in putting up a lesson for this song. I even put the fire on to make him feel warm and fuzzy about the idea. I also put the vocals farther back and brought the guitar forward. Sorry no Susan in this video even though she is much softer on the eyes than I am. :kiss:

Hope you have some fun with some of the surprises at the beginning and the end of the clip. B)

Bud

willem

Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 am

Yse Buddy,, I have to say it again,,you did justice to this,,really nice on the pickins,,but now I'm curious to a break down from our Neil

To NEIL,,MAN I LOVE YOU COME ON!!!!!

schm040

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:26 am

Buddy,
Not an easy song to sing and play, but that nice warm fire must have warmed up your fingers. I agree, this would be a fun lesson.

Matt

MarkM

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Bud,

You owned that song!!! Geez what are you going to sound like AFTER a Neil Lesson?? Good job man. The guitar sounds fantastic and as always great vocals. I too would like to see this as a lesson. Wonderful song choice Bud. Thanks for sharing!!!

MarkM

jimcjimc

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Buddy,
Great video! That is a good song! I liked the mixing of bringing the guitar forward and vocals further back. Not meant to be a comment on your singing :) , which is great as usual.
Jim

rapsidy

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 am

B) iliked the sublte hint to neil do you think here will get it :P :laugh:

another fine budster performance

buddy

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 pm

B) :)

I'm définitely with you Bud! Thanks for blatantly trying to get Neil's attention for this song, and gosh whó could resist after being warmed up by such a beautiful fire????!!! :P ;)

In my opinion, this one song belongs in the Targetprogam, I don't understand why it is not.

Thanks Bud, very nice vid!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic