Eva Cassidy Kathy's Song by suziko

rapsidy

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 am

Hi suzie

you really did a wonderful job of this, i havent seen a vid from you in a loooooong time and wow the improvement is awesome it looks like you have been playing for years. You sung this song REALLY well too, so congratulations. All the hard work has paid off eh B)

oh and love the pink CAPO ;)

Brad

suziko

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Brad,

Thanks so much for the kind words and for watching my video. Here's a link to my style of capo, so that you can get one of your own :)

http://www.kysermusical.com/product.php?productid=16145

Suzi

MarkM

Thu May 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Suzi,

OK I've been living under a rock for a few months now. (oh if that were only the case). Well, well, well... That was one of the most beautiful songs I've heard you or anyone play here on TG. Fantastic job. I didn't read through everyone's comments so I'm sure you got some great words of congratulations and wisdom. Nothing I can add here except thank you for posting this. I just love that guitar you have there. Very nice sound your makeing with it. I'll make sure it doesn't take me a month to get back to you next time around. Thanks for sharing Suzi.

MarkM

suziko

Sat May 05, 2012 6:25 am

Hi Mark!

Thanks so much for commenting on my video. No worries that it was late. I understand that real life sometimes (unfortunately :)) gets in the way of TG life. I'm really glad you liked my video and also like the sound of my little Martin. It's a very nice guitar- a real joy to play.

Glad to see you back!

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic