>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Kathy's Song by suziko

TGCheryle

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at Eva Cassidy - Kathy's Song by suziko

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... d=912#song

michelew

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:59 am

I LOVED seeing this video again Suzi. It just gets better.

And now it's official, You ROCK!!!! I'm just paraphrasing Neil, in a few less words. :). LOVED IT!!!!

Another star in our midst. :)

Shel

tombo1230

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:13 am

Hey Suzi,

this was worth seeing again and it's official.....'You did a great job!' .......from the words of the master. B) :)

Tom N.

lueders

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 am

Good on you, Suzi! :) :)

willem

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 am

Pity,,Neil did'nt say anything a bout the ,,red'' dress,,, :laugh: :laugh: B)

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Suzi

It's a great video.

You are an excellent guitarist and singer for sure!

Dermot

haoli25

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm

willem wrote:
Pity,,Neil did'nt say anything a bout the ,,red'' dress,,, :laugh: :laugh: B)

Willem, Neil is old, but he's not dead. He noticed the RED DRESS too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suzi, a well-deserved star next to your name for an excellent video. You should be so very proud.

Bill Image

sbutler

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Suzi, One of the things that has never worked for me since they re-built the site last year, is the target member student review stuff. I can watch everything but Neils response. Of all the reviews he has done since he started up again, this is one I REALLY wantedt to see. But alas, I guess its not meant to be. So based on what the others have said, I'm going to assume that Neil liked your video as much as the rest of us, and congratulate you again, on a job very well done.

Scott

schm040

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 am

Yep, I too watched it again (well more than once), I só LOVE IT! It's just a fantastic video in every way!

And so great to hear Neil is telling you the same thing! :cheer:

Very very proud of you sweetie! :kiss:

Ness

suziko

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Neil,

Firstly, let me apologize for not responding sooner to this review of my upload. I was on a family trip for the past 10 days and had no internet access during that time (that took some getting used to!). Secondly, thank you so much for reviewing my version of Kathy's Song so quickly. I was thrilled to see the review and really appreciated your comments. I like the idea of working more on creating my own chord solos, and I am eager to try that out this week with this song- as well as with other songs that I learn in the future.

Thanks to everyone else, too, for their kind and encouraging words. I sometimes can't believe what a supportive community we have here at TG!

best wishes to everyone,

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic