Peter Gabriel Solsbury Hill by AcousticAl

MarkM

Thu May 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey Al. Nice new toy you have there. You must have gotten one of the first ones. If I'm not mistaken thats an all mahogany mini huh? Anyway what a great job on this song. This is actually on my next to do list when I can put in the time. I fear that I'm going to have to put in some SERIOUS time into this one though. You made it look pretty easy. Wonderful job on this. I realy enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the followup with that great voice of yours.

MarkM

AcousticAl

Fri May 04, 2012 9:25 am

MarkM wrote:
Hey Al. Nice new toy you have there. You must have gotten one of the first ones. If I'm not mistaken thats an all mahogany mini huh? Anyway what a great job on this song. This is actually on my next to do list when I can put in the time. I fear that I'm going to have to put in some SERIOUS time into this one though. You made it look pretty easy. Wonderful job on this. I realy enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the followup with that great voice of yours.

MarkM

Hey Mark,

I just commented on your latest upload as well..
Yes, it's a GS Mini Mahogany- but only the top. The rest is sapele.
Would love to see you take a run at this one when you get a chance. I've tried (half-heatedly) to add vocals, and it ain't easy. Maybe down the road...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic