pink floyd is there anybody out there by willem

abiliog

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 am

Willem,
It's a beautiful song and you are right on top of it. One more practice day, just a little more and you nailed it.
The video is really great and the sound is just perfect.
Your friend will be very happy,
Abílio

willem

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 am

abiliog wrote:
Willem,
It's a beautiful song and you are right on top of it. One more practice day, just a little more and you nailed it.
The video is really great and the sound is just perfect.
Your friend will be very happy,
Abílio

Thanks Abilio,,great to hear that from you,I planned to add the beginning part also,,well I try,,,with the AAAAAAAAAAHHH'S and so,,

AcousticAl

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am

Great work here, Willem.

Your friend will be impressed for sure!

cosmicmechanic

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am

Good to see you getting confident with this ... guess we always wish for extra time to get it down perfect ... it's nice already.

Pierre

willem

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks Al and Pierre,,great to hear that from you both,,the tune gives me fun and a goal..

suziko

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

Hey Willem,

Nice to see a new video from you. You've made a lot of progress on this song, gotten the bones if it down, and now it's just time to polish it up. You have lots of good feedback already, but I'll just mention that you could try working on your sustain. It's something Ness is ALWAYS mentioning to me! :) Try to really hold on to the notes as long as possible and it'll make the whole thing sound so much smoother. In general, though, I think you're really coming along! I'm looking forward to a finished version!

Suzi

willem

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 pm

suziko wrote:
Hey Willem,

Nice to see a new video from you. You've made a lot of progress on this song, gotten the bones if it down, and now it's just time to polish it up. You have lots of good feedback already, but I'll just mention that you could try working on your sustain. It's something Ness is ALWAYS mentioning to me! :) Try to really hold on to the notes as long as possible and it'll make the whole thing sound so much smoother. In general, though, I think you're really coming along! I'm looking forward to a finished version!

Suzi
Hi Suzi,,sustain yes I know what you mean,,let the fingers there as long as they can that is very good to get that sustain or ringin and i try that 'cos the fingering Neil tells in the breakdown is for ringin and I use that fingering,,I will work on it,,good point. thx

schm040

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Hahaha :laugh: ! Uh.......alright I'll admit, it certainly sounds familiar to me! :P

It's true Willem, I truly believe that by being able to do so it'll separate the great guitarplayers from the guitarplayers......! :)

suziko wrote:
sustain... It's something Ness is ALWAYS mentioning to me! :) Try to really hold on to the notes as long as possible
Suzi

willem

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hahaha :laugh: ! Uh.......alright I'll admit, it certainly sounds familiar to me! :P

It's true Willem, I truly believe that by being able to do so it'll separate the great guitarplayers from the guitarplayers......! :)

suziko wrote:
sustain... It's something Ness is ALWAYS mentioning to me! :) Try to really hold on to the notes as long as possible
Suzi

I know its true Nessie,,I try,I try and I try,,,, :laugh: B)

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 am

Only comment I would make in circumstance would be use the metronome am ( lol I'm not great at using the gnome either) Its coming along nicely willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic