pink floyd is there anybody out there by willem

MarkM

Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Willem,

Very nice!! I'm very late to this but wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. You are very close. When I learned this song I really didn't have any fingerpicking experience. It took me what felt like forever to get this to sound good. Eventually it got there. Just keep playing it over and over. As some have said, try it a bit slower and maintain that speed until your fingers memorize the song. From there you can speed it up. That helped me. I still play this song to try and warm up my fingers and to keep it current in my memory. Once you've got this down you'll probably remember it like it was second nature. Great job Willem. Keep at it and show us your progress.

MarkM

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 12:57 pm

MarkM wrote:
Willem,

Very nice!! I'm very late to this but wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. You are very close. When I learned this song I really didn't have any fingerpicking experience. It took me what felt like forever to get this to sound good. Eventually it got there. Just keep playing it over and over. As some have said, try it a bit slower and maintain that speed until your fingers memorize the song. From there you can speed it up. That helped me. I still play this song to try and warm up my fingers and to keep it current in my memory. Once you've got this down you'll probably remember it like it was second nature. Great job Willem. Keep at it and show us your progress.

MarkM

hEY Mark there you are,,,,thanks ,,I saw your upload on this song and that was very good,,you could see and hear my progress in a busking thread from song wich is called '''busking a friends birthday''

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic