Stephen Stills Treetop Flyer by beaker

Craig

Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Beaker,
Here is what I think... I think I am a guy who tries to play guitar as a hobby. I think you are a guitar player. You kicked ass today on your posts. I was impressed with all of them.

Craig

Lavallee

Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi Beaker, not an easy one to play . As you mentioned , it was a bit fast which I think hides the swing time it is suppose to have and I know you can do that easily. You are a very good player and all your videos are entertaining

Marc

beaker

Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Al, Buddy, Thanks a ton for viewing and commenting on my playing. I appreciate it a lot! I know you guys are veterans of many great videos also!
Craig, Thanks man! Your comment was great. but I have to say, this guitar thing is a hobby for all of us & we are all guitar players! thank god for that!
Marc, thanks for the tip about swing time Marc, I will work on slowing it down and getting some swing time happening. Of the 3 that i posted the other day, this one might be the weakest, I am pleased to get some excellent feedback from you so I can improve it.

Thanks again All TG'ers, Beaker.

tvarga

Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Wow, you've been busy today!
This one sounded great too. Besides, you're quite entertaining to watch. :)
-Tom

MarkM

Fri May 18, 2012 8:19 am

Beaker,

Way to tackle such a great song. Yes a bit fast but who cares. That was impressive. I really hope that Neil gets to this song some day. Awesome job!!

MarkM

jayswett

Sun May 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Great song. Fun to play, from the looks of it. I hope you post more videos.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic