Led Zeppelin Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by abiliog

abiliog

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 am

Mike - Thank you Mark. It is really a fun song to play. Thank you for passing by and leave such a nice comment.

Tom N. - Thank you Tom. I reviewed this one today and it seems that my chewing are a little desynchronized :) .
I really must practice with a metronome to move away some bones :)
Thank you for you time and your nice comment.

Abilio

tombo1230

Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

abiliog wrote:
Mike - Thank you Mark. It is really a fun song to play. Thank you for passing by and leave such a nice comment.

Tom N. - Thank you Tom. I reviewed this one today and it seems that my chewing are a little desynchronized :) .
I really must practice with a metronome to move away some bones :)
Thank you for you time and your nice comment.

Abilio
You will get there. The metronome is your friend :)

You obviously have put in a lot of hard work here and it's paying off. B)

Tom N.

michelew

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 am

abiliog wrote:
It's been a while since my last upload, so I guess it's about time to show some learning. I chose this one because it's such a fun song to play, though I got one issue with it.
I just can't play the Fmaj7, wrapping around with my left thumb on the low E, muting the high strings. So I play the F instead Fmaj7 on measure 48 (strumming part after the interlude). It's seems ok but Fmaj7 sounds better, no doubt about it.
Metronome is not my best friend but I guess I must practice with that tik tok to keep a constant rhythm through the whole song. :)
Abilio

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
Sorry it's taken me so long to comment on this Abilio. I'm playing catch-up today.

I really enjoyed that. If it wasn't for the title and lyrics I'd consider learning this. That's some crazy cool strumming you've got happening with just your thumb. I swear it was blurring, the double strumming sounds particularly great. I really like the different nuances in mood you're achieving, especially at the end. Beautiful.

Very nice.

Shel

abiliog

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Shel - Thanks a lot for your time to comment.
The title and lyrics are not particularly attractive but it is a fun song to play without them :) .
Thank you for passing by and leave a nice comment Shel.
Abilio

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic