Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven by mbleier

mbleier

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

tovo

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Nice to see you post mate. Surely the greatest rock song of all time? Hey, big congratulations on becoming a Dad. An awesome time in your life for certain.

It's great that you are pushing yourself to vocalize. It will only get easier.

With the playing, I thought the last note of each phrase could benefit from more sustain. Certainly something I have become well aware of, primarily through advice from Vanessa to me and others. Makes a huge difference and something that is relatively easy to work on.

Good stuff.

jayswett

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Nicely done, Mike. You have motivated me to learn this song (finally). I thank you for that. Congratulations on your new baby.
Jay

BobR

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi Mike,

Congratulations on your new son. Nice you can get time for your guitar and a starting on a cool tune. Your on your way

keep at it

bob

Lavallee

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi Mike, congratulation for your son. Good work on Stairway and congrats for signing, the ice is broken now. I am sure with the new born , having a chance to play guitar in your free time is like heaven.

Marc

tombo1230

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:49 am

Congratulations on becoming a dad. Glad you are finding time for your guitar playing now.

A cool tune and a classic. A sweet sound from your nylon strings! B)

Tom N.

willem

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 am

Nice dad,,I almost forget this great tune thanks for the show and remember me to it...your son can be proud and i hope you will play together with him in futher..

Willem

buddy

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:22 am

Congratulations on becoming a Dad, what a great thing to be. Nice to see a video from you and such a classic tune you picked to play.

Bud

mbleier

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Thanks all for the kind words and encouragement. Being a dad has been awesome. I am doing better all the time with finding free time, although it is definitely limited. Tovo, thank you for the suggestion. I think the last note is often neglected because I am focused on moving to the next chord. It doesn't seem to matter how long I take off from playing I am always around the same place, and stuck in that same plateau. I look forward to finding a way out and getting all of my songs to sound a bit more polished.

Thanks again all,

Mike

mbleier

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow, I just decided to watch the video and didn't realize that I got cut off. Oh well, I guess I better learn to double check these things before I upload them :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic