James Taylor Something In The Way She Moves by coclimber

mbleier

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Coclimber,
I also really enjoyed that and am jealous of the smoothness and ease of playing that you seem to have. I have a few years of playing on you (checked out your bio) but I don't end of with nearly the finished product you do. Nice work and I also look forward to more posts from you. Oh, and don't be surprised about seeing a whole bunch of comments, people here are great and it is especially easy when you put up a solid performance like you did. Also, just curious about the name, you a rock climber? I enjoy climbing when I can find the time.
Thanks,

Mike

dennisg

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Co,

Here's a link to a highly rated and affordable USB mic that should do the trick:

coclimber

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Dennis, thanks for the link to the microphone. So, $100 is an affordable mic ... good to know. I admit I was expecting to find something considerably cheaper. Anyway, I'll start poking around the interweb in ernest, and perhaps I'll pick this one up.

Mike, thanks for the comments and compliments, I really appreciate them. I flubbed up the song in the middle, so its pretty gracious to say its a finished product ... but, still, compliment taken. I think I've listened to so much James Taylor that his music is now part of my DNA... ;) And, yes, I am a rock climber. My wife and I just spent about 2 years climbing around Asia, and my travel guitar warped beyond playability in China after just a couple months, so I haven't really played much until just a few months ago when I picked it back up again. While I miss the travel, one of the perks to be settled again is to be able to play the guitar more often.

PIerre -- I do seem to have amazingly prominent knees, not just in this video. They'll blow my cover one day for sure!

To all the others -- thanks, again, for the nice comments! Very kind.

rapsidy

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:57 am

Hey Climber

Good to see you 1st Post B) why have you waited so long??

I think you are very harsh on your singing ability, it sounded really good easy listen too, dont be self conscious just enjoy and belt out the tunes i say :)

really enjoyable performance

brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic