The Guess Who American Woman by Lavallee

Lavallee

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Hey Bob thanks for the comments, there is a lot of tweaking to be done, but this is phase one and I have not received any offer for a contract, so there is an awful lot of work required, but it seems less scary.

Marc

haoli25

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am

That was fantastic, Marc. I couldn't stop watching your video. There were so many cool things going on, I had to watch it over and over. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing your video.

Bill Image

suziko

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Marc,

I apologize for not responding sooner, but I took as the message from your song that you would prefer American women to stay away from you and let you be and not come round your door and all that, so I thought I should respect your wishes. I wouldn't want you to have to request a restraining order. :)

Your video was just awesome- SOOOOO much fun to listen to and watch. I really loved the riff playing and the solo. Also loved your vocals, especially the "HUH!!!" bits. I love that you just went for it on all the tracks. That made it so much fun to watch. I was smiling big time the whole way through.

Huge congrats to you for tackling a very massive project. I loved it!!!

Suzi

Lavallee

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Bill, good to hear from you, thanks for the comment, always like the clapping hands.

Thanks Suzi, I love all women. American woman are among the loveliest. The reason all the pictures stayed on all the time when nothing happened is because I did not know how to turn them off :)

Thanks

Marc

MarkM

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Awesome job Marc!! I don't have much time to get into a long message right now but just wanted to say you got everything you wanted out of this. Great job playing and keeping in time with all those tracks. Great job with the audio and video mix as well. I'll have to ping you when I get back from a trip on how you did all of that. Very enjoyable to watch and listen to. Congrats!!!!

MarkM

suziko

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I love all women. American woman are among the loveliest

As one of the only American women on this site, I am both happy and relieved to hear that. :)

Now, you can make it up to me by next posting your version of California Girls :)

Suzi

Lavallee

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:04 pm

HI Mark, thanks for stopping by. When we talked and I could not get Fast track M-audio to work, it took me a while to figure out that $%^&**&&% guitar cable was bad. Daryl gave me some good tip on Reaper. Lots of fun

Suzi, I hope you referring to the Beach boys version and not Kate Perry's :)

Marc

suziko

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Suzi, I hope you referring to the Beach boys version and not Kate Perry's

I will be generous and let you choose :)

Suzi

Lavallee

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 pm

suziko wrote:
Suzi, I hope you referring to the Beach boys version and not Kate Perry's

I will be generous and let you choose :)

Suzi
Thank you Suzi , you are magnanimous

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic