>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - is there anybody out there by willem

Yamaha48

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Willem.

A great review from Neil,i know you can do it Willem.
Give it the time,follow the tips from Neil and make a new upload.

Anton

Fred

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi Willem,

Thanks for sharing that - really great stuff. My video of that will be a way off...working on the transition from the "F" back to "Am" and trying to hold it together. My first video may have to be a "strum" rather than finger picking...but I really enjoyed your version of 'house"...

Best-
Fred

willem

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 am

Fred wrote:
Hi Willem,

Thanks for sharing that - really great stuff. My video of that will be a way off...working on the transition from the "F" back to "Am" and trying to hold it together. My first video may have to be a "strum" rather than finger picking...but I really enjoyed your version of 'house"...

Best-
Fred

OKe Fred,,not pushing,,,,the transition from F back to Am and trying to keep it together in the way Neil teached is a great skill and I work on that too..oh and strumming the song Is nice to do sometimes,,

cheers

Willem

Fred

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 pm

HI Willem -

No pressure felt! Actually - my biggest impediment to positing is not having a video camera...got some electronic goodies, but not a "modern" video camera....one day!

Fred

willem

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Fred wrote:
HI Willem -

No pressure felt! Actually - my biggest impediment to positing is not having a video camera...got some electronic goodies, but not a "modern" video camera....one day!

Fred

Okay Fred,,I know I know..modern stuff,,,I have three ,,a webcam logitech 920...an Kodak...? but I at to buy a smartphone (samsung galaxy plus) which is a handy tool for my work and don't have to print so much on paper and it had a suprising good camera on it...I can imagine when you are there to buy one it must be a good one...

goodluck..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic