>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - is there anybody out there by willem

tgjameela

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There by willem.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... iew_id=929

willem

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Thank you Neil,,when I put it up here I got from our active friends a lot of good advice which helped me a lot,,it was a bout sustaining the notes,,I started this song
'cos I had an Idea for a friends birthday who is a big PF friend,,they saw the result and it was much better(not good but better)...I will go back on it with your great tip and see if I can improve more...

this was the result and workout and why i tryed to learn this song..

silvermatter

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Nice

thereshopeyet

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks

willem

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Great Review Willem

Neil, needs to practice his mistakes more eh?
Make us feel a bit better!

:laugh: :laugh:
THX Dermot,,first I thought Neil good even play like me but.... I geuss your right he must practice that...It gave a big smile but with respect..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B)

Fred

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Great job, Willem and great review. I recently started to Neil about finger picking, truly a labor of love and you're pulling it off just fine! Keep up the good work and let's see another - how about "house of the rising sun" - that is the one I'm practicing - would love to see your version!

Best-

Fred

willem

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Fred wrote:
Great job, Willem and great review. I recently started to Neil about finger picking, truly a labor of love and you're pulling it off just fine! Keep up the good work and let's see another - how about "house of the rising sun" - that is the one I'm practicing - would love to see your version!

Best-

Fred
Hi Fred thx thx,,''the house of the rising sun'' is really the first song I learned,,I put here a link from my YT channel so you can hear it,,,it is a bad vid and the phone began to ring,,,,but....I work now more on sustain and would love to do it again,,,but if I do then I ask you when you have it down to put up also a video ....deal???

peleus

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 am

Great job! I viewed this twice.

familyman4

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 am

Willem,

Nice job on this lesson, I really enjoyed watching you get through this piece! Neil hit the nail on the head with the speed & the flowing through the measures. The really good news is that you can fix both of those quickly because you have the chord progression down cold.

Really nice! Thanks for sharing your music with us...

Nice guitar too by the way:)

Bart

silvermatter

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm

back for more :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic