beatles ''while my guitar gently weeps'' muting and such.. by willem

willem

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 am

Well after Michele's upload I wanted to work on this tune too and want the benifits of the advices and I think she ask me to film it...

I think I made a mistake in the chord progression but what the ....... its a bout muting and strumming...

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

jloihle

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 am

Well done Willem, sounds good, you're very well on your way! :)

Ness

michelew

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 am

Hey Willem. I responded to your video in my video thread this morning. I'm traveling home on the bus now and just reposting it here in case you haven't seen it yet.

Willem - My gosh that was quick! Man you've a natural, it's sounding good already. It's great to see it from this side. Thanks for the peak. It all helps to get it in my brain.

I take my hat off to you. and progression, schm-gression. Who cares! Sounds cool.

Thanks mate!

Shel

willem

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 am

Thank you Ness and Shell,,sometimes I don't know which song to go to so Shell you inspired me and I like the skills in it 'cos i find muting very difficult all though in this song its a bit on the beat,,when muting are off beat or something like that I lose quickly track..I also like the other progression or key given in the lesson maybe I love it more...

I like to watch and listen to covers of the song..I really like the one below ..

rapsidy

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

good job willem it is sounding fine doesnt seem like your having too much trouble

willem

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:00 pm

rapsidy wrote:
good job willem it is sounding fine doesnt seem like your having too much trouble
I also think that I get it down with the strumming and muting Brad but what a though song to sing,,

drfuji

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Well...other BOB....great job. I can mute the strings, but usually when I don't want too...Know what I mean?? I have tried muting strings, but I surely need more practice...

Thanks,

the other BOB

MarkM

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Willem,

Very nice with this one. I think you pretty much have this skill down now. You're getting a nice tone out of the stings. I can't wait to see you put the whole thing together and share that with us. I just love this song.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic