buddy learning JUST BREATHE guitar lesson

tombo1230

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi Buddy, really good artists can take a song and give it a new feel, or express it in their own way, In other words 'make it their own'.
Neil encourages people to do this and rightly so. Buddy you made it your own. It was excellent!

I'm not sure if your voice is getting even better than it already was, or if this song just suited you really well, but your vocal was really great on this, maybe it is something to do with the change of location? Whatever the reason it definately worked for me. Another fine job! B) :)

Tom N.

buddy

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 pm

willem wrote:
Hi Buddy,,I take my hat of for you (I don't have any,,so its an air hat) for changing the guitar part I can't remember Neil said something a bout that so that pushed me back to the lesson,,IF there is anything I be a star at it would be changing the melody/singin..lol...but I think you were spot on with that melody and I enjoyed it very much.

Willem
Thanks so much for your comment Willem !

buddy

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
Hi Buddy, really good artists can take a song and give it a new feel, or express it in their own way, In other words 'make it their own'.
Neil encourages people to do this and rightly so. Buddy you made it your own. It was excellent!

I'm not sure if your voice is getting even better than it already was, or if this song just suited you really well, but your vocal was really great on this, maybe it is something to do with the change of location? Whatever the reason it definately worked for me. Another fine job! B) :)

Tom N.
Tom, Thanks for those uplifting words. Change of scenery could have made the difference for sure. B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic