Texas Flood style blues

tovo

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Man I've had some trouble here! I recorded this MP4 to show that I am still working on my blues. Any comments really welcome. Thanks Mark and Den for helping me out.

http://snd.sc/PQYoWL

Chasplaya

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Well I just failed also, tried something but nope!

willem

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 am

tovo wrote:
How do I upload an MP4?? You would think all the time I have been here I would know that...but no.

There used to be a video tutorial that explains these things but I can't find it anywhere.

Hey Tony mate,,use the uploader on the page ''TARGET student uploads'' not in the forum page...I geuss..

tovo

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 am

Nope tried that first time Willem, didn't work. No big deal mate.

willem

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:36 am

tovo wrote:
Nope tried that first time Willem, didn't work. No big deal mate.

OkE but maybe it is for Chas,,I have lately a lot of computer isseus,,I think everything is corrupt,,hope they fix it soon..strange thing I have on my you tube channel is that I can slow down every video for 50 and 25 % it is handy but I did'nt ask for it..well I go scan my computer again..

goodluck

Lavallee

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:39 am

Hi Tony, the busking section takes MP4

http://www.totallyguitars.com/busking/

mbleier

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Tony,
I'm no help on the tech side for this site. I thought all the uploaders take MP4, but I know I have had my share of issues with them. Every upload is done on a hope and a prayer.

Anyways, nice work so far. There was a lot of good stuff in there. I heard a few bends that were off, but I heard quite a few that sounded good. Was that all improv or do you have some licks figured out? Just out of curiosity what key are you playing in and where did you get the drum track?

Thanks again for sharing, it makes me want to pull my electric out again and start trying some of that type of thing again.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic