buddy HURT guitar lesson review upload

buddy

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

I had put up this song in the Busking channel some time ago. After reviewing Neil's lesson I added some of the cool subtle things he showed and corrected some chord changes. I tuned this down a half step to make it a little deeper and richer. Let me know what you think.

Bud

willem

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi Buddy,,I really like the sound of this song on its self,,great idea to make it more deeper,,maybe an suggestion ..I would use a pick 'cos I think you could do more sorts of things with it (dynamics?)...

Willem

buddy

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 am

willem wrote:
Hi Buddy,,I really like the sound of this song on its self,,great idea to make it more deeper,,maybe an suggestion ..I would use a pick 'cos I think you could do more sorts of things with it (dynamics?)...

Willem
Willem, Thanks for the comments and the suggestion. I tried this with the pick as well but I could not get the same sound I was looking for as I could with my fingers.

Thanks again, Bud

BobR

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Buddy,

Very Spooky song. I think you did a real nice job. You've definitely got the voice for it

Bob

cosmicmechanic

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Buddy, nice and low-key ... high amperage but low wattage, like a large diameter pipe, with a very slow-moving flow.
Means business.

I didn't succeed in locating the other (busking) version you mentioned, it would be interesting if you would add a link to that for comparison.

Pierre

buddy

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,

Very Spooky song. I think you did a real nice job. You've definitely got the voice for it

Bob
Bob, Glad this scared you a little, :laugh:

buddy

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Buddy, nice and low-key ... high amperage but low wattage, like a large diameter pipe, with a very slow-moving flow.
Means business.

I didn't succeed in locating the other (busking) version you mentioned, it would be interesting if you would add a link to that for comparison.

Pierre
Thanks Pierre, here is the other version.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic