buddy THE LONER guitar lesson review upload

buddy

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 pm

yamaha48 wrote:
Hi Bud.

Sounds realy good to my ear my friend.
I'm looking forward to neils reply.

cheers Anton
Anton, So nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing well and wishing you the best.

Bud

buddy

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 pm

tovo wrote:
Well I watched and thought "gee what could possibly offer?" and I thought that perhaps you could vary the attack a little, soften it up on occasion, and then I went on to see that Bob had made the same suggestion.

So I could have just said "I agree with Bob"!

Having said that, great, great job. I'm merely scratching for something to offer.
Tony, thanks for popping in and taking a break from all that blues guitar playing to comment. B) Hope you and yours ar doing well.

Bud

MarkM

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey Bud. Pretty darn good on this one!!! As always I really enjoy your performances. Voice.....Check..............guitar sound.............check. You got it down man. The only thing that I would offer is try grabbing a chair and play this one while sitting down. Slow the tempo just a little bit and grab on to that Neil groove and see what happens. Maybe use a little thicker pick and lighten the grasp on it and hammer on that low D string. As always thanks for sharing. I'll have to go and check out your other Neil songs now.

MarkM

buddy

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:39 am

MarkM, Thanks my man for the suggestions, glad you enjoyed this rendition.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic