Sorry blues by willem

willem

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 pm

two weeks ago I start practicing country bleus ''mississippi bleus'' for some variation on other songs which I try...(they are not yet that far),,,I love bleus and I should make a study from were it all started,,ragtime etc,,but I love so many,,,there are times were i record myself for finding faults etc ,,these are a few recordings from today and still not better on this moment so thought I load it up for tips,,wel music/playing tips that is..

thanks in advange

Willem :blush: :blush: :blush: B)

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

tovo

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey Willem good stuff mate. All I can say is that all the components are there and it's now just a matter of playing it a few thousand more times until your confidence with it is such that you can play it up to speed and it will be just great. Love the blues. Thanks for the upload.

willem

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:02 pm

tovo wrote:
Hey Willem good stuff mate. All I can say is that all the components are there and it's now just a matter of playing it a few thousand more times until your confidence with it is such that you can play it up to speed and it will be just great. Love the blues. Thanks for the upload.

Thank you Tony,,your not alone in this yourney,,the bleus it IS!!!!! well its one of the things... :woohoo: B)

thereshopeyet

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Hey Willem

You make me Happy with your blues !!

:laugh:

willem

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hey Willem

You make me Happy with your blues !!

:laugh:

Well that aint nothing Dermot,,I have bleu fingers tooo.

plantman

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Aaah another Blues-lover! B) (btw Willem, its BLUES, not bleus! ;) )

As for tips, you really gotta work on the timing Willem, especially when being on A. You do got it right when going to the D7, so I'm sure you're able to get it down. But really, make sure you got the timing right, also no pauses between chords.

Keep up the Blues! :) :)

Ness

dennisg

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:41 pm

You're off to a really good start with this, Willem, and it sounds like all the bits are there. I imagine that after you play it for a month or so, the timing, tempo, and feeling will start to come together. But I like what you've done so far.

willem

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:

As for tips, you really gotta work on the timing Willem, especially when being on A. You do got it right when going to the D7, so I'm sure you're able to get it down. But really, make sure you got the timing right, also no pauses between chords.

Ness

Shame on the typo,,I'm so afraid for typos,,,damn.....I'm stuck on the A and I know,,maybe,,maybe I get a good practice tip on that,,,the playing there is a bit diffrent then on the D7 and everytime I trap in it,,,its not that I upload it 'cos I think I can,,its for tips,,,thx

btw are you sure its on the A ?? I think I suck on the D7...wel its all over the place I think..

tacticaltal

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 pm

The practice-tip is obvious Willem, play along with Neil! ;) The playing really ain't different, you gotta keep the alternating bass-notes going, no matter what melodynotes you're playing.

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

Ness

Shame on the typo,,I'm so afraid for typos,,,damn.....I'm stuck on the A and I know,,maybe,,maybe I get a good practice tip on that,,,the playing there is a bit diffrent then on the D7 and everytime I trap in it,,,its not that I upload it 'cos I think I can,,its for tips,,,thx

willem

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 pm

dennisg wrote:
You're off to a really good start with this, Willem, and it sounds like all the bits are there. I imagine that after you play it for a month or so, the timing, tempo, and feeling will start to come together. But I like what you've done so far.

your an honest Man Dennis and I hope it comes all together,,it could be two months... :blush: :blush: B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic