Old Crow Medicine/Bob Dylan Wagon Wheel by pbraun

cosmicmechanic

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Pete, you are really "going places" with this :) Your strumming has improved so much: nice rhythm and lighter touch hitting the strings, though I would agree with Jay that it could be slowed down a bit at times. Your vocals also sounded quite fine and comfortable. And good personal news as a bonus ... this is another one of those posts that brightens a day and makes TG a special place.

Great to hear from you,
Pierre

buddy

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Pete, So glad to hear you are cancer free and good for on kicking the smoking ! Congrats on the new grandson as well. Really enjoyed your rendition of this tune. Nice to see you posting a video.

Bud

tacticaltal

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 am

Hey Pete, looked like you were having a lot of fun there. I don't know the song, but I'm thinking a tad bit fast? Other than that, I liked it.

Congratz on the grandson, the health, and quitting them old stink sticks; sure wish I could, cause it has really worn on my voice.

Thanks for letting us watch.

Terry

Craig

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 am

Pete,
Nice job on this fun song. Congratulations on all of the great news in your life. Good to see you playing and rockin'. Thanks for sharing your video and good news!

Craig

michelew

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 am

Hey Pete,

That was a fun video. Sounds like you learned if really fast too.

Congrats on the baby boy, kicking the smokes and your new job, three good reasons to celebrate.

M.

MarkM

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Pete,

Congratulations all around. Wow lots of changes for you and the family. All great things to report!! This is my favorite video of yours so far. Man you looked like you were having some fun with this one. I really liked your voice on this as it suits the song very well. Your strumming is much more refined now. Nice gentle strokes. You made some nice music with that new Hummingbird. I thought that looked new. Good for you. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see your next video.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic