Orleans Dance with me by nesh16041972

michelew

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Jim: Hey Jim, thanks so much!! And yeah, it sure is fun to play that flashy ending! And you never know how it'll work out each time, hence the 'working' at the end. ;)

Tony: Wow to you too!! :cheer: Very happy to read that!! Well the rolling with the eyes is more trying to remember the lyrics, for some reason I just need to think réally hard for them, so annoying! :S For example 'Pick the beat up, lift your feet up'.....pffffff, haha, kept mixing it up! :laugh: And some more lines gave me troubles. Anyway, really really glad you've enjoyed it, thanks so much mate!

Chris: Thanks so very much Chris, what a great comment, what more could I ask for? :woohoo: Appreciate it!!!

Willem: Hey Willem, I hear you ;) , will get back to you in the busking-upload, but echoing Chris is already great to me, thanks a lot!!

Suziko: What a sweetheart you are and what a sweet comment!!! I did know you love the song, so am very happy that you liked it!! :cheer: :cheer: Thanks so much my friend! :kiss:

John: Hey John, nice to meet you and how great of you to drop by here! Doing the song justice, well that's always really great to hear, thank you very much! :)

Michele: Gosh woman, you never fail to leave me speechless.... :blush: B) Just LOVED to read your comment!!! :cheer:You're such a sweetie! :kiss: !! THANK YOU!! :) :)

Terry: Wow man, you make me blush!!! :blush: :cheer: :P You're too sweet!!!

Scott: Aaaah Scott, I hear you loud and clear ;) Thanks so much for your never ending support!! :)

Thanks again guys and gals, I'll likely sleep pretty good and wake up smiling! ;) :P :)

Ness

Music Junkie

Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Ness:

Wow.... B)

Stellar performance on a beautiful song. I was excited when Neil put the lesson up too! You are truly a pleasure to watch and listen to...... ;)

J

jayswett

Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm

I agree with all of the above. You truly are a great musician.

BobR

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Vanessa,

That was just amazing. Your fingers were definitely doing some "dancing" :laugh:

Loved it

Bob

tombo1230

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 pm

That was highly entertaining and just fantastic really. I loved everything about that and if it wasn't perfect then it must have been dam close, because it sounded so smooth. :)

Shooting the video this tight means that anyone could use your video as a lesson in it's self. B)

Good job! You are an inspiration to us all. :)

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Vanessa Wrote:
I didn’t have the patience to go for the ‘perfect’ take, so I hope this is good enough
Vanessa...... sorry..... not good enough.....

Go and do it again!

:laugh: :laugh:
:ohmy:

Vanessa what make of guitar is your acoustic..... nice sound from it.... or is that just the player?
:P

tacticaltal

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

I second thereshopeyet's comment.

AndyT

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 am

MJ: B) B) :cheer: ;) :P :) Thanks Jason, just love the Wow!! Really happy you've enjoyed watching it, thanks again!!

Jay:That's a major compliment, truly appreciate it, thanks!!

Bob: Aaah Bob, love it that you loved it!! :) :cheer: And yeah, the fingers do need to dance around to get this one down, haha! :laugh: Glad you liked it, thanks so much!

Tom: Gosh Tom, you're as sweet as always, such a kind and highly uplifting comment, means a lot to me!!! Thanks so much Tom, really thrilled to read that! :cheer: :)

Dermot: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Alright, I hear you, I'll go back to practicing!!! :P My guitar is a Tanglewood, love it! And yeah, she sounds alright in my hands I hope ;). Most of of my uploads have been on this guitar, so..... :laugh: No, don't get me wrong, I didn't think it wasn't a good or good enough take. But this song is filled with subtleties, and about hitting the right strings for the right accents and hitting the melodynotes as cleanly as possible. Every take is a little different, so.........oh what the heck, here is another take, that one was alright too, I hope! :laugh: And the ending is fine, it's just always a surprise how it will come out with every time you play it, hence the playing it again and again. :)

Terry: Alright, alright, alright, I will!!!! :laugh: :laugh: See above, more rolling eyes! :laugh:

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 am

Vanessa Wrote:
oh what the heck, here is another take,
Sorry Vanessa..... you'll need to perfect your mistakes more!

Make them worse.

:ohmy:

TGCheryle

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 am

Haha!! :lol: Okay Sir, will do!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa Wrote:
oh what the heck, here is another take,
Sorry Vanessa..... you'll need to perfect your mistakes more!

Make them worse...... then you'll be at my level :blush:

:laugh: :laugh:
:S

Tanglewood.... nice guitar.
:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic