>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Brain Damage by MarkM

tgjameela

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at: Pink Floyd Brain Damage by MarkM.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... ew_id=1011

tacticaltal

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Mark,

That was very nice. I had one idea: would you be able to increase the volume a bit for your voice? I'm a big fan of hearing the lyrics, and you were a bit low. Maybe it's just me, just my thoughts.

Very nice melodies, and you looked very comfortable.

Terry

thereshopeyet

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Mark

I enjoyed your video when you first uploaded.
It's another song I'd like to learn.
It's great to see Neils review.

Thanks

Dermot

familyman4

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Very nice Mark!

A song this slow can sometimes be hard to keep at a continuous speed. You did a great job with that. I really enjoyed this post. As for me, I really like your version because I've also watched both David Gilmore and Roger Waters play this song in concert. I appreciate you keepiong it in tact...

Also love the sunburst Taylor!

Bart

MarkM

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Neil thank you very much for the thoughtful review. I've been trying to broaden my picking a bit with different patterns or none at all for that matter. A bit difficult for me. I'm good once I get a pattern down and could go for hours but changing it up or trying a totally new pattern I'm just getting my feet wet. I've got a great deal of work to do on my playing for sure. Once again thank you for the nice review.

Terry - Thanks for the nice words. I'm afraid if I turn the volume up on the vocals I'll scare you all away. :laugh: :laugh: . I'll make sure they are clear in my next videos.

Dermot - Thanks again. Yes it is always a surprise and a pleasure to have a review from Neil.

Bart - Thank you Bart. I'm glad you liked it. Boy I wish I had the opportunity to see them sing/play this song. I've seen a whole bunch of concerts but now by those guys.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic