Jason Mraz I won't give up by nesh16041972

tacticaltal

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
I've actually been thinking about what to say to each and every one of who responded in this thread......your comments are just overwhelming....so bear with me trying to find the right words here.... :side:

Michele: Well that's what I mean.....my gosh SWEET woman!!!! :blush: :blush: It's always exciting when actually uploading a video and then the first response comes in........and just blows me away instantly :blush: ....and what a relief too, haha! :laugh: ..........I'm out of words to do your sweet sweet comment justice (Absolutely loved to read the details!)....but believe me, it means a LOT to me!!! :) :) :) :kiss:

Haoli: Haha :laugh: ! Me tóó Bill! But really I hear you loud and clear, thank you so much!! :cheer:

Suziko: So very happy you've enjoyed it!! And yeah, the singing, haha :cheer: ! It was a challenge for sure, the lyrics, the phrasing, but such a great song to sing, just love it! And indeed, I hadn't heard the song as well, but it's all over youtube, including a whole bunch of covers :blink:. Thanks so much sweetie! :kiss:

Takhak: :woohoo: :woohoo: Loved your comment!! Thank you very much!!!! :cheer: :)

Willem: Ha Willem, you're such a sweetie too!! :kiss: (and I guess Jason's management is a bit down to earth, no muted video! :laugh: )

Dermot: Well thank you Dermot!! 'Beautiful noise', well I can't definitely live with that, haha! :laugh: :P Thanks!!

Tony: The more I read this comment.....the more....... :blush: :blush: gosh.......what a sweet man you are Tony!!! :kiss:

John: What a major compliment John!! :cheer: Really great to hear that, and much appreciated, thanks so very much!!! (and yeah I sometimes live under a rock too when it comes to music :S , often others bring songs to my attention which was the case with this song as well.)

Craig: Haha! WOW to you too!!!! Gosh, you're always so sweet and supportive Craig, no exception here, and as usual you made me smile BIG, THANK YOU!!! :) :cheer: :) :cheer:

to be continued!!! (trying to find words, words words!!!)

:woohoo: :kiss:
Hey, hey, hey, I said hi too :blink: :silly: :(

unclewalt

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 am

Marc: Gosh, a masterpiece?.....WOW! You're too kind Marc, very glad you think so, thanks so much, means a lot!!

Terry: Haha, Terry, how could I possibly forget responding to you??? I just needed to find words, words, words!! :S :P I absolutely LOVED to read your comment!! Made me smile HUGE ánd blush!!!! :blush: :) :cheer: :) :blush: :cheer: And yóu're a MAJOR sweetie!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: (in Holland we give three kisses! ;) and in real life I'd give you a hug too!!) No kidding Terry, but you quite blew me away, again that was just soooooo very sweet, you gave me such big compliments....WOW...! THANKS! :woohoo:

Andy: :cheer: :cheer: What a kind comment sir, really really glad you've enjoyed it! Three times??!! Yeeeeeeeh!! :cheer: :) :P Thanks Andy, truly appreciate it!

Pete: Aaaaah Pete, how great of you to drop by! Just love the WOW, thanks so much!!

Tom: Well Tom......I certainly hear you..... :blush:.....so sweet and kind to add some more about this vid.....I agree about the song, couldn't have said it better, I just love it! So yeah, find it a major compliment that you've enjoyed it as much as you did! Loved to read the adjectives!!!! ;) :cheer: THANKS Tom!! :) :)

Scott: Haha, thanks so much Scott, you're a sweetie (nothing new there, but still very true)!!! :cheer:

Hydroman: Thanks a lot Hydro for leaving me a WOW-comment!!! ;) Much appreciated!!!

Jay: Well you definitely say enough with that!!!! :cheer: Thanks so much Jay!!

Thanks guys, I love you all!!!! :kiss:

Ness

michelew

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Bump! Oops...I should be more careful where I'm going rigth B) :) B)

I LOVE this video. I love everything about it. Others may not have had the chance to smile so broadly, it's bumped.

Two weeks (almost three) since an upload from our favourite super muso... Well that's too long. :)

Shel

sbutler

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:53 pm

michelew wrote:
Bump! Oops...I should be more careful where I'm going rigth B) :) B)

I LOVE this video. I love everything about it. Others may not have had the chance to smile so broadly, it's bumped.

Two weeks (almost three) since an upload from our favourite super muso... Well that's too long. :)

Shel
Michele, I was so taken by this video that Vanessa did, I decided to learn this song myself. I'm still dealing with a bum shoulder, so I can't spend more than a couple of minutes each time I play, but I LOVE this song too.

Scott

michelew

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Well no surprise there. She's an inspiration to us all I suspect. When I grow up.... Actually I want to be just like her and continue to never grow up. :)

Actually if I made a list of all the Nessa videos that I LOVED ...well it would be a loooong list. :)

tacticaltal

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm

I reiterate that Bump. BUMP!! :)

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 am

Oh gosh, guys and gal, what a GREAT way to start my day!!!!! :cheer: Am truly flattered :blush: , THANK YOU!!! :kiss: :cheer:

So sorry to hear you shoulder is still giving you troubles Scott, what a pain :( .....but i SO hope to hear your rendition of this song sometime, would you please, please, PLEASE??? :) :) :)

Ness

AcousticAl

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Better late than never?

Sublime.

songman52

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 am

Ábsolutely better late than never!!!!! :cheer: :laugh: :P ;)

Gosh Al, so great to hear!!!!! THANKS! :) :) :)

AcousticAl wrote:
Better late than never?

Sublime.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic