>> Todays Target members only Student Video Review by Neil - Needle and the Damage Done by tovo

tgjameela

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live. Today we look at: Neil Young - Needle and the Damage Done by tovo.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... ew_id=1022

tovo

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Thank you Neil. All makes sense and combined with some of the very good advice I got from members I am playing it better. I think this tune, although relatively simple, is a great exercise for me because it's the little details that make the difference between playing a tune and playing it really well with correct emphasis on the correct notes. Currently my biggest weakness. Thanks for the great tips.

willem

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi Tony,,great review and a bonus on the lesson,,,Its a pity when we work on songs and wanna look back on reviews we have had here in the past the site says often ''stream not found''... maybe the best way is to go right away on this tune and fit in the exstra tips,,,

Willem

tovo

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Willem whenever I see "stream not found" I just click again and usually, 2nd time it comes up. If not I leave it a few minutes and come back. Try that if you haven't already.

willem

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm

tovo wrote:
Willem whenever I see "stream not found" I just click again and usually, 2nd time it comes up. If not I leave it a few minutes and come back. Try that if you haven't already.

Oh I tryed that Tony,,I must say I was talking a bout old reviews such has some blues tunes from Rickspick and others but old ones..thx

willem

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:40 pm

I actually put in a ticket about that two weeks ago. TG is looking into it, but I guess it takes some time.

willem wrote:
Hi Tony,,great review and a bonus on the lesson,,,Its a pity when we work on songs and wanna look back on reviews we have had here in the past the site says often ''stream not found''... maybe the best way is to go right away on this tune and fit in the exstra tips,,,

Willem

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Good tips in there that will help my version of this song as well.

Thank you both!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic