Simon and Garfunkel April Come She Will by dtaylor

dtaylor

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Music Junkie

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 am

I missed these guys growing up and really never knew them much before being exposed to them here at TG with Neil's lessons. This song prompted me to punch S & G into Pandora and let it fly.... I am enjoying everything so far... B)

Your hand position is so nice, and the pinkie work on the bass notes is what I struggle with so much. Great work... :) The fact that you added the singing is way cool. I am smiling big time....

Damn nice job... B)

MJ

willem

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 am

Nice,,well,,very nice..

neverfoundthetime

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 am

Fabulous job Dean! You knocked that out out like a pro. Really nicely played and sung and that BSG is sounding so sweet... I'm proud to have held it in my arms and played it ;-). Great post indeed... all we can hope for now is to solve the mystery of the missing head one day! :laugh:

daryl

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 am

That was very good! Many kudos for the singing, you have a very nice voice to listen to, really hope you'll add it to other uploads as well, it really completes the songs. :)

And yeah.....the missing head-issue.... :( :S

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 am

Great video Dean

One to remember.
Thanks.

Dermot

drfuji

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Nice song....Thanks!! surely enjoyed it..Good Job.

Bob C.

AcousticAl

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 pm

HOMERUN DEAN!!

I'm actually not familiar with the song- but loved everything about it- the picking, progression, and especially your singing.

Excellent.

dtaylor

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:16 pm

MJ, glad you're enjoying the S & G stuff, there's a few that are a joy to be able to play having grown up with them, Mrs Robinson is one that makes me smile, also Me and Julio is such fun.

Willem, :)

Chris, thanks, I could do better on the vocals if the playing was automatic but still thinking about fingers... The guitar is starting to open up, and is sounding better after a set up too. I think I may be selling my Martin soon :)

Ness, thanks for the compliment on my voice, I tend to post stuff as soon as I've learned the guitar part and don't go back to re-post with the vocal part but maybe I should. I seem to be learning new stuff all the time and don't dedicate the time to practice stuff I know, I mean to change that.

Thanks Dermot, as ever, how's your Fisherman coming along?

Bob, your post and review inspired me to learn this so thank you.

Hi Al, thanks, glad you liked it :)

tovo

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi Dean. That was really, really nice. You have a very nice voice and of course your picking is very sound. Getting your head on camera would add significantly to the overall performance, but I respect your desire to have the entire focus on the playing. Great work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic