Vincent by NKenny

NKenny

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

NKenny

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 am

Happy New Year everyone at TG

This the first time I have ever tried this, so I do not know how to post, hope it worked. I have been working on this a long time. I am a slow learner. Would like advice on things I should do to try to improve, need all the help I can get. I was very nervous with the camera on, especially knowing all the talent that is on this site.

Thanks everyone
Kenny

willem

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:03 pm

WOW Kenny,I wish I was so far on that instrumentel,,(never started, yet),,Which tab or sheet did you use? Or is it out a sort of book?? Or was that Muriel Andersons Tab?? I thought that was pretty good,,well I could hear the melody!! and it seems you were very comfort with your playing..

Thx for sharing and I think its a bout time for a lesson instrumental on this song..

Willem

NKenny

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Thanks Willem I watched the lesson that Neil did with Muriel Anderson and purchased the tabs from her. Believe me I was not relaxed, had camera jitters

Kenny

willem

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 pm

NKenny wrote:
Thanks Willem I watched the lesson that Neil did with Muriel Anderson and purchased the tabs from her. Believe me I was not relaxed, had camera jitters

Kenny

I thought it was MA's tab but not sure,,,it were the harmonics I guess..

Yamaha48

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi Nkenny.

Shapoo TG friend on this tune.
I know nervous when the camera stay in front of you hahahha lol.
Some songs or tunes needs a lot of time.Have you tried a metronome?.
Play the tune a litle slower,so that al the pieces going together,hope you understand me.
Thanks for the good work.

cheers Anton

Yamaha48

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Well what do you know, two Vincent uploads in one week, am very glad that this arrangement is being tackled by some! :cheer:

And you´re well on your way Kenny, I can surely here the melody and you got a lot of it down! I of course understand about the camera, it´s such a nervous-wrecking beast sometimes.... :S

Things to improve would be the timing and sustaining notes. Do you know what I mean?

Yamaha48

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Willem, what are you talking about?? It´s been a lesson for over a year and a half already. It´s just that the tabs need to be purchased at Muriel´s website, it´s hér (and Chat Atkins´) arrangement you know?!

willem wrote:
Thx for sharing and I think its a bout time for a lesson instrumental on this song..

Willem

willem

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Willem, what are you talking about?? It´s been a lesson for over a year and a half already. It´s just that the tabs need to be purchased at Muriel´s website, it´s hér (and Chat Atkins´) arrangement you know?!

willem wrote:

Willem

Oeps,,i did'nt know it was a lesson already(or I forgot),,teached by who? and do you have a link??

Willem

unclewalt

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 pm

By Muriel and Neil, its a sort of Fly on the Wall lesson, but it ís a lesson!

I´ve watched it closely to get all the fingerings right.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

willem wrote:

Willem

Oeps,,i did'nt know it was a lesson already(or I forgot),,teached by who? and do you have a link??

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic