Extreme More Than Words by michelew

skaladar

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 am

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of that Shel.
Your hard work show and your smile at the end ices the cake :-)

Great job … thanks for sharing

♫ Ken ♫

BigBear

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Shel- simply fantastic!! I'm just in awe of how far you have progressed since your first video. That is a really tough song and you nailed it! And your singing was fine too!

Congrats on the results of all your hard work and practice. You and a few others should be the poster children for TARGET and what's possible musically when you have good instructional material and then work your butt off to get better.

Kudos to you my friend!!

Cheers! :cheer:

michelew

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Thanks guys, it was SO wonderful reading these comments.

David - it's great to receive such wonderful comments regardless of when they come in. And WOW definitely works for me, big time. :) I'm really happy you enjoyed it.

Ken - that's so nice to hear. Thanks for being so sweet. :)

Bear - (you really should let me know some time whether you'd rather I call you Rick, but I do enjoy calling you Bear ;) ) WOW! :blush: :blush: this has left me a little speechless (which is an achievement - while I'm not a talker in person, I seem to write 100 words where others write 10 or none - see there I go again. :) ) ... That's all REALLY wonderful to hear. The TG formula REALLY seems to suit my needs. Neil is just the guru, a teacher among teachers. As we all know he has the knack of taking all the difficulty out of things and making the learning easier. But of course part of the genius of TG (besides the genius himself) is the ability to upload videos and get feedback, support and motivation from the TG community too. Some members provide a lot more help than others of course because they have more experience, an eye for detail and the ability to transfer their knowledge, to teach. Bear, you're one of the people who provides your hard earned wisdom freely and genuinely. I've definitely learned important things from your comment. The advice you gave me recently on playing electric guitar is just one example. So in short thank you. And ... When WILL we see another video from you? It's been WAY too long. :kiss:

Thanks everyone.

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Bear would be happy you call him anything without an expletive in front of it! :woohoo:
Bear - (you really should let me know some time whether you'd rather I call you Rick, but I do enjoy calling you Bear

michelew

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Haha! Good to know. So don't swear at the Bear. That would turn anyone into a grizzly. :)

M.

BigBear

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Bear would be happy you call him anything without an expletive in front of it! :woohoo:
Bear - (you really should let me know some time whether you'd rather I call you Rick, but I do enjoy calling you Bear
So true! And if you met me you'd know why they call me Bear. I'm a rather large furry creature. But I love the nickname. And "Bear" is much better than what my wife calls me!! LOL!! :silly:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic