AcousticAl

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Very nice, Buddy.

I played along and we sounded great!!

:)

buddy

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 am

tombo1230 wrote:
I really can't add anything to this as I thought your playing was very 'in the style of James Taylor,' as has already been mentioned previously. The advice from Neil has obviously paid off.

Great vocals as always.

Tom N.
Thanks Tom, this song has taken me a while to get really comfortable with as it is intricate and a challenge to sing and play at the same time.

Bud

buddy

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 am

willem wrote:
Buddy that was really great,,hope you do more JT songs,,I am always looking for good covers..

Willem
Howdy Willem, Thanks ! I am also really captivated by JT and his music as he has such a unique style.

Bud

buddy

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great progress Buddy... and the combination of your beautiful guitar, your voice (perfect for this song) and your recording set-up really adds up! Killer!
Wow, thanks Chris. How are you and your daughter doing in this game called life ?

buddy

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,
Very nice performance all around. Your sound setup is
always so good.

Bob
Howdy Bob, glad you enjoyed this rendition. The Tascam recorder I am using is hard to beat for it's simplicity and ease of use.

Bud

buddy

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 am

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Buddy, this was superbly performed and well-felt.

Throughout all of your great uploads, some of us have commented that your voice
might sometimes be overpowering in relation to certain songs (you have good pipes).

It seems to me that your last few (more than few?) videos have much better balance in that aspect.
Maybe we have gotten used to it, but I think it's worthy of note that you have worked on that part of your performance.

This rendition of Fire and Rain, in particular, has great vocal-musical balance. Just the right vocal "push". Fine stuff !

Pierre
Thanks Pierre, I have really been working on voice control so I am glad that it is coming through in the videos. Thanks as always for the feedback as it is always helpful.

buddy

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Very nice, Buddy.

Al, LOL. I bet if we ever had the chance we would sound pretty good together. Our voices would harmonize really well

Bud.

AcousticAl

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

buddy wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
Very nice, Buddy.

Al, LOL. I bet if we ever had the chance we would sound pretty good together. Our voices would harmonize really well

Bud.
Never say never, Bud.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic