The Beatles (Harrison) by tombo1230

auntlynnie

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Tom,
This is a song that I have struggled with for....forever.
Ness gave a nice clear explanation of the part that I, too, have trouble with.
Everyone has already given good suggestions. I would just say to keep on practicing and take it slowly (another challenge for many of us), but it is nice to hear a song played all at one tempo, even if it is slow, rather than slowing down for the difficult sections.

Tom, thanks for uploading this. Many of us have trouble with the same parts, so it will be great to hear Neil's review and thoughts.

Lynn

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:21 am

So good to hear that you could appreciate it Tom and that it's helpful too, you're so welcome! :cheer: :) B)

Indeed would love to see it when you got it smoothened out a little more, best of luck! :) :)

Ness

Thanks so much guys and gals, Willem, Dermot, Shel, Suzi, really appreciate all of your support!!!!!! :kiss:

tombo1230

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:57 am

auntlynnie wrote:
Tom,
This is a song that I have struggled with for....forever.
Ness gave a nice clear explanation of the part that I, too, have trouble with.
Everyone has already given good suggestions. I would just say to keep on practicing and take it slowly (another challenge for many of us), but it is nice to hear a song played all at one tempo, even if it is slow, rather than slowing down for the difficult sections.

Tom, thanks for uploading this. Many of us have trouble with the same parts, so it will be great to hear Neil's review and thoughts.

Lynn
It's a great song Lynn and worth the effort. When I first started learning this tune there were various stumbling points, so it's just a matter of getting the sticky bits smoother at a slower pace. I am all for that.

Thanks for your encouragement. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
So good to hear that you could appreciate it Tom and that it's helpful too, you're so welcome! :cheer: :) B)

Indeed would love to see it when you got it smoothened out a little more, best of luck! :) :)

Ness

Thanks so much guys and gals, Willem, Dermot, Shel, Suzi, really appreciate all of your support!!!!!! :kiss:
Thanks again Ness, the video was very useful. I practiced the tune when I got in last night at half past 10 for an hour, so I am already seeing/hearing a difference. No camera in my face though which helps. :) I will post again when I get time for sure. I have a long day ahead of me, so might not play guitar until after midnight when I finish work, must keep at it though. :)

I concur on the support aspect from everybody. It is appreciated :)

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic